Sign in to follow this  
TimeToDie

Dr.Phill

I have been talking to Dr.Phill on X-fire, and he wants an Unban. I love this guy; he’s funny as shit and I think it would be good to get him into the servers again. If anything it will help with population during the day (the server slow time). He has promised me personally that he will never fuck up again, he has learned his lesson. He also stated that if he does fuck up (hacking or whatever) that you can ban him from everything forever. He even wants to donate to the clan (not for admin either, just to help), I think we should give him another chance, what do you guys think?

NO WAY! Sorry TimeToDie we have asked him not to hack a few times already. He's been given chances to redeem himself only to hack all over again. He will not be unbanned. Tell him he knew better when I told him and gave him the chance before.

NO WAY! Sorry TimeToDie we have asked him not to hack a few times already. He's been given chances to redeem himself only to hack all over again. He will not be unbanned. Tell him he knew better when I told him and gave him the chance before.

'I was about to say if bios says yes he shouldn't be president.

It's cool man, I figured it was a shot in the dark anyway. I just kinda miss the kid, but I didn't know he was banned more than once for hacking.

Because he is danish !!!!!! :b

lol, :P

I used to hack, I got my account banned -_- learned my lesson. It had all of the steam games released up till that date. I've never hacked since, it gets really boring because it takes the game away.