Sign in to follow this  
Firefighter_DK

Syndicate Gamers. staff list 2014

Font on the names is kinda eh, but otherwise good color scheme, good overall I'm actually diggin' this one

Agreed. I don't really like the font on the staff names but other than that, it's pretty good.

have tried to make them as cinema style/Look

Why? You should try to have your pieces work together. What does a soldier have to do with a cinema? What does SG have to do with a cinema? These are things I like to think about when working on gfx.

Why? You should try to have your pieces work together. What does a soldier have to do with a cinema? What does SG have to do with a cinema? These are things I like to think about when working on gfx.

The soldier is a CT from counter strike. and we see soldiers on all our servers as it is counter strike just with MOD ZE JB, so there is a soldier with my cover. 

cinema has nothing to do with sG 

and the writing is done in cinema style because I think it looks cool, instead of normal text

The soldier is a CT from counter strike. and we see soldiers on all our servers as it is counter strike just with MOD ZE JB, so there is a soldier with my cover.

cinema has nothing to do with sG

and the writing is done in cinema style because I think it looks cool, instead of normal text

You should have your pieces fit together. Just because you think it looks cool isn't a good justification. Its a basic principle of art/design called unity. You want all of the pieces in your art to work together.

You should have your pieces fit together. Just because you think it looks cool isn't a good justification. Its a basic principle of art/design called unity. You want all of the pieces in your art to work together.

You're talking to firefighter. He doesn't have those petty "rules" of art or graphical design, he makes whatever he goddamn pleases.

Btw firefighter, you're making good progress! I'm actually starting to enjoy some of your content :)

Edited by Ichalvl