Sign in to follow this  
bhothak

any clue?

i keep getting this message on concole:

Error Vertex File for 'player/ctm_fbi_variantD.mdl' checksum 958049477 should be -257917273

the font color is red

any clue what that is?

thanks.

i keep getting this message on concole:

Error Vertex File for 'player/ctm_fbi_variantD.mdl' checksum 958049477 should be -257917273

the font color is red

any clue what that is?

thanks.

I think that's a player model error...

^Least helpful response of all time I know. 

Is it causing any problems for you or do you just dont like error messages in console? Check to see if other sG servers are having the same issue or if the problem is just on your side.

I did some looking around and it seems some people have been having the same problem on source but with weapon models instead. Heres a solution that worked for someone, don't know if it would work for you but its worth a shot.

delete your; cstrike\models cstrike\materials cstrike\sounds cstrike\scripts cstrike\resource cstrike\cache you will just have to re download server side sounds

Find that file in your Csgo directory, delete it, join. Sometimes a download gets corrupted or fucked up and then whenever you try and use the file it doesn't match the non corrupt version. This has happened to me with plenty of maps and I believe the fix is universal

Find that file in your Csgo directory, delete it, join. Sometimes a download gets corrupted or fucked up and then whenever you try and use the file it doesn't match the non corrupt version. This has happened to me with plenty of maps and I believe the fix is universal

Nothing to do with your shity case drops? 

i try playing on other server,  the message doesnt showup at all.

so i think its the server. 

Did you try deleting the files from your directory as advised? 

delete your; cstrike\models cstrike\materials cstrike\sounds cstrike\scripts cstrike\resource cstrike\cache you will just have to re download server side sounds

nope, i have no idea wwhere to find those file  :huh:

Go here C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo 

Might be different from computer to computer so go to program files, then go to the steam file and look for the steamapp folder. Now either look in common or go to the folder with your name on it and then look for the CSGO folder and then delete the folders that I mentioned above.

This issue arose with the csgo update yesterday. This is one of the models used in war3. Currently, all invisible races are 100% invisible. the invis model you have does not match the invis model server side. I'm currently trying to figure this problem out.