Sign in to follow this  
xToYSoLDiieRx

ba_jail_shel_sgfix_csgo_v2

imo the map is perfect, when im feeling like rebelling i join t, when i feel like testing my gaurd mettle i join ct, i was on tee when we lost 7-3 to boondock nug phd and all those other scrubs, and we were given actual orders not just "onestepoutanddontfaceawayfrom your cell no detes or delays and FREEZE!" it was actual rounds were the games were changed btw every round this map is great

I tried disco a few times, but never hear any music when i press the buttons. Don't know how it works for others.

Hmm, that's weird, I can only suggest that you try deleting and then re-downloading the map and see if it works after that. Maybe something went wrong with your first download, I don't know. I definitely included the songs with map, although something might have wrong since I ported this before I had any clue on how to use Hammer.

Anyways here's my two cents on the topic, Shel is not going to be changed. The only real issue Shel has is gun spamming can induce lag, and even that that can be remedied by the admins. All they have to do is warn people spamming the guns in armory that they will kicked if they do not stop, and then kick them if they still continue.