Sign in to follow this  
xToYSoLDiieRx

ba_jail_shel_sgfix_csgo_v2

In my experience that has more to do with CTs not giving orders and/or freekilling.

Nah there's a lot of CT's that give clear orders, it's just that the t's have way too much advantages. There's a teleport behind VIP that enable's T's to get into armory easily and it's very compact which means the CT's can get shot easily, it's the definition of a poorly made map. 

And in my experience all it does is induce lag and make people leave.

Edited by xToYSoLDiieRx

Nah there's a lot of CT's that give clear orders, it's just that the t's have way too much advantages. There's a teleport behind VIP that enable's T's to get into armory easily and it's very compact which means the CT's can get shot easily, it's the definition of a poorly made map. 

Teleport?

Or do you just mean that they can open the door from inside the cell and if you give orders and get out of armory you can prevent them from climbing the ladder easily.

I don't recall there being a teleport entity anywhere near vip.

The only teleporter for armory is located in the vent cell.

Teleport?

Or do you just mean that they can open the door from inside the cell and if you give orders and get out of armory you can prevent them from climbing the ladder easily.

I don't recall there being a teleport entity anywhere near vip.

The only teleporter for armory is located in the vent cell.

Yeah that's what I meant sorry about that, the fact that T's can open the cell which can hold 3 (if I recall correctly) t's before ct's have gotten weapons etc they will easily be able to get up the ladder and wait for enough ct's to leave before jumping down, it's stupid that someone would make a cell be able to be opened from inside a cell, come on man that's just.... 

With permission I'd go on and fix it up to try and make it a bit better, but the overall "foundation" for this map made it extremely one-sided

edit: just went in and checked and it's actually four people can be let out of their cell before the CT's have given orders to let all the other T's out

Edited by xToYSoLDiieRx

Alrighty. T side is extremely boring and is not fun at all(at least to me it's not), so maybe this map is good, maybe it could bring joy to the T's. It's not poorly made it is just made for T's so they can have fun not just the killwhores of JB.

T's need to have fun too.

Edited by Coldfuse

Alrighty, T's get killed alot and most of the time get killwhored which makes it not fun for them. Maybe this is the fun map JB needs to get T's to actually have fun instead of being bored for hours because of one monotone warden who doesn't know what he is doing.

TL;DR T's need to have fun too.

I'm not saying they're having too much fun, I'm saying it's too one-sided, there's a difference, you obviously don't understand what I said. And last time I checked "Having fun" meant doing fun games (which the map lacks). 

The map is a classic and amazing. It gives CTs a challenge to win the round. Unfortunately, now a day wardens only know how to use map games and have no idea what to do if map games do not exist. It is not going to be removed. If someone is spamming guns warn them to stop. If they don't ban them or let an admin know.

I'm not saying they're having too much fun, I'm saying it's too one-sided, there's a difference, you obviously don't understand what I said. And last time I checked "Having fun" meant doing fun games (which the map lacks). 

You obviously misunderstood what I said, so let me repeat. Terrorist's(Prisoners) probably don't have as much fun as other Terrorist's I certainly don't have any fun because of the killwhores who infest the server and people like you who don't have any imagination. Read this carefully: YOU DO NOT NEED THINGS OR PLACES ON A MAP TO MAKE IT FUN. If you have no imagination that is your problem. I remember playing vanilla maps with a big cage, a solitary, a medic, and a armory, and it was perfectly fine because people could think of things such as gun toss or simon says(There is many many more ideas but I'm not going to list more). Do you even know how to be a effective warden?

Did you understand this time? I can dumb it down if you want me to.

Edited by Coldfuse

You obviously misunderstood what I said, so let me repeat. Terrorist's(Prisoners) probably don't have as much fun as other Terrorist's I certainly don't have any fun because of the killwhores who infest the server and people like you who don't have any imagination. Read this carefully: YOU DO NOT NEED THINGS OR PLACES ON A MAP TO MAKE IT FUN. If you have no imagination that is your problem. I remember playing vanilla maps with a big cage, a solitary, a medic, and a armory, and it was perfectly fine because people could think of things such as gun toss or simon says(There is many many more ideas but I'm not going to list more). Do you even know how to be a effective warden?

Did you understand this time? I can dumb it down if you want me to.

Yeah, I know how to warden just fine even on maps like this. However, your taking one of the reasons I said this map isn't made well and making it huge. It's the fact that everytime I spawn in as a CT I get lots of lag, in which I can't get to a stable position to be able to kill the rebelling T's, which then ruins the round. 

I'm not a spastic and would really appreciate if you stopped treating me as one, I came here to place my opinion and a question not for you to give me a lecture on how you remember JB being, I can remember all the fun stuff too like Isengard day, Pirate day, lava day, follow the leader etc. All great games but it would make things a lot easier if there was more pre-built stuff to do in such a tightly compact area. 

Anyways it was already denied so this thread can be closed.

Edited by xToYSoLDiieRx

It's the fact that everytime I spawn in as a CT I get lots of lag,

weapons can be spammed to lag server.

Don't change your story lmao.

Don't change your story lmao.

That's exactly my point?

CT's spam the weapons which lags me out, and I really have no way of telling them to stop when 10-15 CT's spawn in such a small area... I don't see how that's "Changing my story" 

Hi.

As much as I agree, the map is sub-par, the server honestly loves the map. There's something about it that everyone loves.

Here's CT's winning shell 7-3.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/468678723133168198/5362CD7BB4FCE0E3176F3412D3BD5F80EA67FE45/1024x640.resizedimage

We could just remove the ladder on the outside of the armory wall. There is already a vent in the cells that leads to the armory roof.

Also FIX DISCO.It's not the same without hearing I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS and BILL BILL BILL BILL being spammed every round.

Edited by Professional Velo

We could just remove the ladder on the outside of the armory wall. There is already a vent in the cells that leads to the armory roof.

Also FIX DISCO.It's not the same without hearing I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS and BILL BILL BILL BILL being spammed every round.

But isn't that exactly what happens every round? I don't think I made any mistakes with the disco songs..

But isn't that exactly what happens every round? I don't think I made any mistakes with the disco songs..

I tried disco a few times, but never hear any music when i press the buttons. Don't know how it works for others.