Sign in to follow this  
Piplup

Piplup's Intro

Hey, my name is Piplup, I'm from Southern Ontario, but I am currently going to school in Ottawa. I've been playing on sG jailbreak since August and I've just decided to make an account awhile back. Well I hope that through the forums ,I will be able to become a part of this awesome community. k thx bye.

Edited by Piplup

Hey, my name is Piplup, I'm from Southern Ontario, but I am currently going to school in Ottawa. I've been playing on sG jailbreak since August and I've just decided to make an account a while back. Well I hope that through the forums I will be able to become a part of this awesome community. Okay, thanks. Bye!

Hey bud, im guessing Piplup is your favorite pokemon :D

Make sure to read the rules if you decide to stay on the forums and post

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/10417-syndicate-gaming-global-guidelines/

Piplup isn't even my favourite pokemon. I changed my name to it like 2 months ago when i went RDMing with some friends on TTT server while spamming pokemon noises. Piplup sound files were just easy to find. 

Hey, my name is Piplup, I'm from Southern Ontario, but I am currently going to school in Ottawa. I've been playing on sG jailbreak since August and I've just decided to make an account a while back. Well I hope that through the forums I will be able to become a part of this awesome community. Okay, thanks. Bye!

thanks for correcting my mistakes  :P I typed it really quick and forgot to check for them myself.

Edited by Piplup

Piplup isn't even my favourite pokemon. I changed my name to it like 2 months ago when i went RDMing with some friends on TTT server while spamming pokemon noises. Piplup sound files were just easy to find. 

LOL well you're pretty open about breaking general rules... Welcome to the forums, regardless.

LOL well you're pretty open about breaking general rules... Welcome to the forums, regardless.

LORD AND SAVIOR WE NEED.

2/60

Edited by Dilly Dally

Seeing as a large number of sG members have fucked around and broken rules on other servers it doesn't really matter.

I never said it did matter, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it lol

Well... I DON'T like RDMers....

But piplup IS one of my fave starters...

Welcome!

Also come visit TTT sometime.

Because inviting an rdmer to the ttt server isn't a bad idea.

Just to make it clear, I hate breaking rules, especially in JB. But I'm a super admin on a TTT server and sometimes it is shit doing it, so instead of breaking rules on the servers i play on, i go on random servers and let off some steam.