Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

Josh's Peak

Why did you take a picture of paint.

faster to just use puush so I can highlight the thread without having to save and upload the image to something like imgur? 

Also, if I would've just made a screenshot of the reddit page I'm sure half of the retards here wouldn't understand what's going on. 

Perhaps...

This topic is kinda pointless now that Josh isn't the hacker...my day is ruined. 

Could you stupid being that guy who just joined the forums who needs to comment on literally every thing that goes on in sG, every thread, every post and following who reps who? 

Can you just reply and post to things that interest you??????????

P.s, you would think an Englishman like yourself would understand when something is titled 'Detective <whoever I'm talking about> REVEALS HACKER <some kid I couldn't give two shits about) that the person I was talking about is in fact not the hacker. 
Edited by LOPEZ

faster to just use puush so I can highlight the thread without having to save and upload the image to something like imgur? 

Also, if I would've just made a screenshot of the reddit page I'm sure half of the retards here wouldn't understand what's going on. 

A lot of us didn't anyway! But we appreciate the effort you put in. 

Could you stupid being that guy who just joined the forums who needs to comment on literally every thing that goes in sG, every thread, every post and following who reps who? 

Can you just reply and post to things that interest you??????????

P.s, you would think an Englishman like yourself would understand when something is titled 'Detective <whoever I'm talking about> REVEALS HACKER <some kid I couldn't give two shits about) that the person I was talking about is in fact not the hacker. 

you can puush files too.