Sign in to follow this  
Destin

Come and join me! 24 hour marathon of war3

OKAY. ROUND 2. Since the ultimate faggotry has become upon our war3 server (DDoS) The marathon was postponed. The new set in stone date (unless DDoS again.) Will be Sunday. Starting at 12:00AM CST (this is when gameme resets it's session playtime) on Sunday going for all 24 hours through Sunday. Again person with the most playtime that is nonafk, and non-spectate, will receive either an AWP | Electric Hive, or something Ctark is giving away if population stays up. Again it will be throughout the day Sunday Feb. 23rd for 24 hours. Hopefully we don't get DDoS'd this time. :(

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html   (for time zone help CST.)

If your steam account isn't linked to your forum profile please post your in game name so I know who to look up on gameMe, and/or who to write in my notepad file when less than 6 people are on

Edited by Destin

Starting in approx. 4 and a half hours at midnight EST I will be playing warcraft 3 on CSGO for 24 hours! Pop usually dies around 3am-5am so I NEED YOUR HELP. If anyone would like to join me and keep pop up in non-peak hours post below. Out of the people who post below the people the person with the most time played (no spatate or afk allowed) will win an AWP | Electric Hive. (idk just offering incentive.) So please come and join and help keep the server population up :D again this is starting at midnight EST

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html   - for time zone help. See you there!

if you help me write a research paper then i am in.

Alright probably gunna hop on teamspeak in an hour see if i can turn this into an actual event but it isnt starting for another 4 hours or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, well made it about 2 and half hours in then DDoS OP will continue playing the server comes back up, and will try to compensate for any time missed. Don't go to bed yet wait a little longer please

So you pussied out then? A real man wouldn't of let a DDOS stop him. 

I'm fairly sure the servers ip got null routed.  Aka there was no server to play on.

So you pussied out then? A real man wouldn't of let a DDOS stop him.

I'm trying again sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by Destin