Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

FUCK

Ya so my friend got onto his computer today to find that I had changed my name to Joe the Great or something like that so he called me and was like wtf did you sell your steam account or something? So I got on and now I'm totally fucking confused. I'm still logged onto my Steam account, I fired up CSS, but my friend's list is giving me this message "You have been signed out of friends due to this account being signed in elsewhere." And then there's a sign in button under that which when I click it doesn't do anything? Did someone crack my password or something? Also for some reason I cant fucking change my password because it got changed somehow, or I don't remember it.

Is it possible to just steal the community thing? Look at this shit...

steamih8.png

The fucker left the page exactly the same, hes still listed as being in fucking UV, and lives in my fucking hometown...

Ya I have, I still actually have the fucking receipt for the orange box, its just I'm fucking pissed off. Ya okay... so I loaded again and its back to my name? WTF???????? Valve hasn't even responded to me yet...

Lol my friend steals steam accounts He has like 20 different accounts. (Wont even give me one) How did he get your password?