Sign in to follow this  
HCMikey

Coolness lied to me

WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE 5 NEW RACES YOU PROMISED ME YOU WERE GOING TO RELEASE ON SUNDAY?

#tyranny

EDIT: HE ADDED BINKY MAGE, 4 LEFT

DOUBLE EDIT: BINKY MAGE TAKEN OUT, 5 LEFT #endtyranny

Edited by HornyCat

the server has reached its quota of relentlessly annoying races

Yes but you forget that Kwijibo sucks at real cs, hence why he only plays Gnat. Which he also isn't that good on...

BM's a League of Legends(?) term, short for bad mannered. You say it jokingly when someone said something rude. AF is another way to type out "as fuck" without actually typing it out. tfw ruining meta jokes by explaining them ;_;

BM's a League of Legends(?) term, short for bad mannered. You say it jokingly when someone said something rude. AF is another way to type out "as fuck" without actually typing it out. tfw ruining meta jokes by explaining them ;_;

That's is what you get for being a LoL douchey Rootbeer! 

I've never been rude to anybody in my life, how dare you.

BM is most definitely not a league of legends term. That shit was being used before the days of diablo 2. Anyway, we don't need more annoying races. Gnat is enough for server 1.

i dont care about my skills at CS GO i have other priorities, it's just a game to me, one i dont take too seriously. where i have fun while you get butthurt over the smallest things.

Give me a mixer, ill bake you a cake, as i am a certified patissier

give me a syringe, ill take a blood sample out of your crazy cat's jugular, as i am a graduated veterinary technician.

Give me a Jackleg, ill drill and blast the fuck out of a stone drift, as i also graduated in Ore extraction

Give me a AK-47, ill get headshotted 3 times before i have the time to pull the trigger

but hey, you're good at CS GO, so you got that going for you, wich is nice..

Im an not going to be an ass towards you, altough you deserve it, thats what being an adult is about.

peace, ill gnat the shit out of you later.

Edited by Kwijibo

i dont care about my skills at CS GO i have other priorities, it's just a game to me, one i dont take too seriously. where i have fun while you get butthurt over the smallest things.

Give me a mixer, ill bake you a cake, as i am a certified patissier

give me a syringe, ill take a blood sample out of your crazy cat's jugular, as i am a graduated veterinary technician.

Give me a Jackleg, ill drill and blast the fuck out of a stone drift, as i also graduated in Ore extraction

Give me a AK-47, ill get headshotted 3 times before i have the time to pull the trigger

but hey, you're good at CS GO, so you got that going for you, wich is nice..

Im an not going to be an ass towards you, altough you deserve it, thats what being an adult is about.

peace, ill gnat the shit out of you later.

I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the navy seals

ill have you know i eat the left over children from orphanages.

KWIJIBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a0J77Mw.gifa0J77Mw.gifa0J77Mw.gifa0J77Mw.gifa0J77Mw.gifa0J77Mw.gifa0J77Mw.gifa0J77Mw.gifa0J77Mw.gifa0J77Mw.gif

Edited by Vexium