Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross Zombie

N word?

XG99s1z.png

G. No Racist/Homophobic Epithets - As always, any and all racial slurs used against any person or object will not be tolerated to ANY degree (e.g., calling someone "N-word" is not allowed). THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO HOMOPHOBIC SLURS-- this includes, but is not limited to, the use of the word "fag" and any of its derivations. For objective purposes, sG does not recognize the word "fag" as meaning a cigarette, or a bundle of sticks.

Ban please

So the guidelines say "will not be used against any persons or object" I mean honestly if i just said "N-Word."(I'm not saying it because I'm pretty sure I'd still be wrongly banned.) That wouldn't be racist at all it's just a word. It's not being used against any persons or object, honestly if everyone stopped treating it so negatively and being offended by it, it would go away. It's only as powerful as you let it be. Sticks and stones people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the guidelines say "will not be used against any persons or object" I mean honestly if i just said "N-Word."(I'm not saying it because I'm pretty sure I'd still be wrongly banned.) That wouldn't be racist at all it's just a word. It's not being used against any persons or object, honestly if everyone stopped treating it so negatively and being offended by it, it would go away. It's only as powerful as you let it be. Sticks and stones people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potential racist here. You make me sick.