Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

Official staff removal petition.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-camelfun-staff-syndicate-gamersnet/5mBFjhfH

You all know for this to be the right thing to do Camel is nothing but a plight upon the gamers of the sG community and he should not be in a position of power before other long standing members who have donated 20$ to the clan have been given the opportunity to lead.

I implore you all to read this petition and sign if you believe in justice.

Camelfun bring quite a bit to the table.  He is almost solely a backend person, working on html and CSS, something the rest of the staff is currently lacking.

Already, he has redesigned engraved (and don't blame him for removing the super bright version, it wasn't him), worked on the executive rainbow color order passed down from the JCS, started working on a completely new theme.  Has made more headway on the forum badges than all other staff in the last 2 months, among other things.

I honestly don't know if this was supposed to be a joke, (if it was, put it in the spam forum next time).  But I personally, don't want to see you all flaming a new staff member, especially if he is actively bringing new and needed skills to this community.

Edit:  Tyranny I know, but moved to spam, since that is all this is.

Camelfun bring quite a bit to the table.  He is almost solely a backend person, working on html and CSS, something the rest of the staff is currently lacking.

Already, he has redesigned engraved (and don't blame him for removing the super bright version, it wasn't him), worked on the executive rainbow color order passed down from the JCS, started working on a completely new theme.  Has made more headway on the forum badges than all other staff in the last 2 months, among other things.

I honestly don't know if this was supposed to be a joke, (if it was, put it in the spam forum next time).  But I personally, don't want to see you all flaming a new staff member, especially if he is actively bringing new and needed skills to this community.

Eh I doubt this thread is serious, just checked out the engraved theme, looks pretty good.

Could you be anymore of a fun killer.

100,000 signature petition...

I WONDER IF THIS IS SERIOUS OR NOT HMMMMMMMMM.

Edited by Renegade

I didn't even click on the link.  Even if you were joking, it doesn't really matter.

You are a VIP, start setting a positive example for the other users, instead of instigating hate bandwagons.

But the shadow edits!

We have no right of speech if he edits it away!

I didn't even click on the link.  Even if you were joking, it doesn't really matter.

You are a VIP, start setting a positive example for the other users, instead of instigating hate bandwagons.

If VIP means I have to stop being me then go ahead and remove me from vip because thats stupid as fuck.

If VIP means I have to stop being me then go ahead and remove me from vip because thats stupid as fuck.

You heard him boys

Renegade, did you negrep me because you didn't actually want to be removed from VIP?

Edited by Boondock

You heard him boys

As my second act of Tyranny.....  I'm sorry Renegade.