Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

Official Zeus Petition

51DAkdp.jpg?1

He had his chance.

Right so he is still permanently banned, 4 years later, for flaming somebody who deserved to be flamed? This is a joke. 

Right so he is still permanently banned, 4 years later, for flaming somebody who deserved to be flamed? This is a joke. 

Right, so he was a plague on our community and was removed after being given an ultimatum. He was also up for Janitor's Project if Jason hadn't banned him in the first place.

Right, so he was a plague on our community and was removed after being given an ultimatum. He was also up for Janitor's Project if Jason hadn't banned him in the first place.

A plague to the community because he flamed a lot, 4 years ago...he hasn't tried to damage the community or it's members like a select few who are still running around here...

I've done more damage to the community being an admin abuser in 2007 than he has...and I'm still here, damn you wanted to fuck my voice not two weeks ago on Teamspeak...

He's not the troll he was 4 years ago...we're giving everybody else the benefit of the doubt. 

You know full well, that at the time of his banning, they were looking for ANY excuse to ban him. There was no way he was getting away with it even if he kept his legs crossed and his mouth zipped.

The members who were there then aren't here now, the staff who did that then are not here now...Pointless perma is pointless.

Edited by Rayne

A plague to the community because he flamed a lot, 4 years ago...he hasn't tried to damage the community or it's members like a select few who are still running around here...

I've done more damage to the community being an admin abuser in 2007 than he has...and I'm still here, damn you wanted to fuck my voice not two weeks ago on Teamspeak...

He's not the troll he was 4 years ago...we're giving everybody else the benefit of the doubt. 

Do you not understand the concept of "permanent" ban? Last time I checked permanent bans don't end, unless you're given another chance every two years or so and/or pay to be unbanned. In either of the cases where we've given a 'second chance' to people the decision was made by staff through either the head of finances (Marvin) or chairman (me) or a staff majority. In this case, we aren't necessarily offering either of these to Zeus. 

That being said, I'm neither for or against unbanning Zeus, but I'd rather him stay banned until I can hear from other staff members.

Edited by Mimic
Clarifications

Do you not understand the concept of "permanent" ban? Last time I checked permanent bans don't end, unless you're in this community and then you're given another chance every two years or so. In every one of the cases where we've given a 'second chance' to people the decision was made by staff (including the 'pay to be unbanned' deal we give people). In this case, we aren't necessarily offering either of these to Zeus. 

That being said, I'm neither for or against unbanning Zeus, I'd like to hear the opinion of Marvin/Jason/Junzou/Klark before a decision is made. 

I was permanently banned from the community and was given the chance to redeem an extremely dirty slate...and I have, save a few flames at newfags...

Exactly, two years can change somebody, four years...they're bound to be different unless they are fucking stupid. 

I'd like to hear their opinions too, providing they aren't the jaded ban hammer opinions they were at the time he was banned. I appreciate that Junzou has said his side.

I was permanently banned from the community and was given the chance to redeem an extremely dirty slate...and I have, save a few flames at newfags...

Exactly, two years can change somebody, four years...they're bound to be different unless they are fucking stupid. 

I'd like to hear their opinions too, providing they aren't the jaded ban hammer opinions they were at the time he was banned. I appreciate that Junzou has said his side.

I would say your opinion is very biased considering your 'jaded' statement. Regardless, he's staying banned until I have the time to discuss this with the rest of staff.

I would say your opinion is very biased considering your 'jaded' statement. Regardless, he's staying banned until I have the time to discuss this with the rest of staff.

Of course I'm biased, I want him unbanned :) I understand the reasoning behind all of it, I just can't see how what he did was worse than what others have done, who aren't banned or never were...

That's fine, I didn't expect this to happen over night. 

You mean because he was asked to give information regarding a staff leak, that wasn't actually a staff leak at all...

It was evasion of a permanent ban, you are correct, but the nature of his return, if you stop to consider exactly why he did it...can be understood if not condoned. His return with that alternate account, at the time, wasn't to appeal his ban at all it was to end a conflict that was happening.

Besides, all of this is irrelevant, read below please;

This was said yesterday by Dog's to a guy who had been permanently banned.

How is Zeus supposed to make an appeal, let alone have anything done about it, if he isn't able to get on the forums at all. Not to mention the fact, there is no actual answer, as to why he is even IP banned.

Even if this ends up not coming out as an unban, I think we damn well deserve a reason as to why not. 

Here's the difference. That guy got banned, was given an ultimatum, and hasn't fucked up since. Zeus got banned, was given an ultimatum, fucked up, and now wants another chance.

Here's the difference. That guy got banned, was given an ultimatum, and hasn't fucked up since. Zeus got banned, was given an ultimatum, fucked up, and now wants another chance.

Josh, at the time, he could of said boo to a goose and it would of counted as a fuck up. The situation was never fair to start with, the end result was never going to be good in his case.

If you all honestly feel that the reason for his ban to continue is justified, based on the original reason, then fine there isn't a lot I can do. With everything said though, I just can't see how you all can feel four years banned is warranted for the crime. 

ITT: Rayne "trolling" and can't take no for an answer in something that means nothing to him.

Who and what am I trolling in here? 

Your presence in this thread is pointless Skotti. 

EDIT: Also, Zeus was the person who got me to join UV originally, it does mean something to me so don't begin to think you can tell me my reasoning behind things. 

Edited by Rayne

Who and what am I trolling in here? 

Your presence in this thread is pointless Skotti. 

EDIT: Also, Zeus was the person who got me to join UV originally, so don't begin to think you have a clue what you're actually talking about. 

I'm trolling the majority of the time, haven't you worked that out yet, I'm just not malicious to anybody, you'll learn <3

My point is if you aren't perma'd, the guy who I was bitching about getting unbanned is no longer perma'd, then neither should Zues be perma'd (fuck that word is getting on my nerves now) 

If you can't beat um, join um.

You're bringing this shit up for no god damn reason, and his ban doesn't involve you either. Sit down shut the fuck up and be a community member faggot. Even before zues was banned, he was never in sG, and never applied for it either. This place is better without him, and I'm starting to think without you as well for being such a faggot all the time and posting every god damn 20 seconds. 

Eat my dick or be more mature about the situation.

If you wanna suck Zues dick so bad, PM Bchaos, I'm sure she can find him for you. He's in KC MO IIRC.

Edited by Skotti

Ryane, you need to hop off Zeus' dick man. 

I've been active or lurking here for like 5 years now and the amount of drama that he has caused and been the root of is RIDICULOUS. The fact that his last perma-ban was because he broke the rules reversing his PERMA-BAN that he had before is reason enough to keep him banned. How many chance do you give a person? He obviously has had more than one chance already.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Unbanning him would make staff look spineless, you might as well not even have rules at that point if people are just going to be unbanned after a while.

Edit:

Well put Skotti... that was what I was trying to say with.... better words.

Edited by O.G.

Ryane, you need to hop off Zeus' dick man. 

I've been active or lurking here for like 5 years now and the amount of drama that he has caused and been the root of is RIDICULOUS. The fact that his last perma-ban was because he broke the rules reversing his PERMA-BAN that he had before is reason enough to keep him banned. How many chance do you give a person? He obviously has had more than one chance already.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Unbanning him would make staff look spineless, you might as well not even have rules at that point if people are just going to be unbanned after a while.

Fair enough, you aren't wrong.

Skotti, next time you tell somebody to be more mature, don't say it after an extremely immature post. Flaming me for sticking up for my friend isn't exactly a viable reason is it.

But O.G, I hadn't thought about it like that. I've said everything I want to say about the matter, wait for staff to conclude. 

EDIT: Also Skotti, you really just tried to use the fact I post a lot as an insult? You really are dumb sometimes. 

Edited by Rayne

Fair enough, you aren't wrong.

Skotti, next time you tell somebody to be more mature, don't say it after an extremely immature post. Flaming me for sticking up for my friend isn't exactly a viable reason is it.

But O.G, I hadn't thought about it like that. I've said everything I want to say about the matter, wait for staff to conclude. 

EDIT: Also Skotti, you really just tried to use the fact I post a lot as an insult? You really are dumb sometimes. 

The only god damn way you take anyone seriously is if they are blatantly insulting you. Otherwise you blow it off as a joke. 

And you do post. A lot. If you were a recruit or a new member, everyone would be so far up your ass you couldn't speak without some shit coming out of your mouth. And you know it.

Edited by Skotti

Look at all these new kids, talking shit.

Ain't no body got respect enough to end this shit.

post-361-0-18861700-1391793994_thumb.jpg

People be yelling but they don't say shit

Un-ban zeus. /Endthread

For the long version. I have been around this forum, lurking..Hiding in the shadows..for years.. And yes Zeus does cause a ruckus every now and then, but he has also been apart of this community since before the formation of sG suchgayness AND further more..I have seen entirely more inflammatory comments made by people who don't stick around. Whats the point of perma-banning someone who wants to be apart of the community, it's like living on a desert island and kicking the one person off who doesn't want to escape.

Since we are talking about banning/unbanning is it possible to ban seisan for any length of time greater than a couple of days. This is his 4th or 5th forums ban IN 30 DAYS already and if the trend is any indicator 2-3 days after he is unbanned again he will just get rebanned.

Since we are talking about banning/unbanning is it possible to ban seisan for any length of time greater than a couple of days. This is his 4th or 5th forums ban IN 30 DAYS already and if the trend is any indicator 2-3 days after he is unbanned again he will just get rebanned.

Tell you what dude, we'll just make you staff and you can whip this place right into shape!

Tell you what dude, we'll just make you staff and you can whip this place right into shape!

You can't just make random people Staff!!

shit they do that now don't they.

Hey josh how about less fucking sarcasm next time. In this thread there was a semi-serious discussion and you have provided nothing but fucking sarcasm and snarky answers.

Says the guy who derailed the topic by going on about Seisan.

Anyway, the discussion is over. Mimic and drunkula have made legit responses.

okay guys heres real talk for u nigs. zeus only got banned cause we wanted to fuck him. like is he bad? lmfao who cares i mean look at me. and that second chance was fucking lols bullshit just to fuck with him som mo. literally everythings different now or at least for me. all the older members dont rly give a fuck and the new ones dont matta.why he wants to post on these dumb forums is beyond me but honestly lol who gives

only reason not to let him back is just another constant reminder that dani fucks dudes on the internet sometimes a lot and that puts stress on someone somewho. and i guess thats legit but i aint him so LMAO

Trinidad Jame$ - Jumpin Off Texa$ (Feat. Rich Homie Quan) [Prod. By Young Chop] [03:29 - 282kbps #Lame 3.99]

im so fucking turnt

/>The only god damn way you take anyone seriously is if they are blatantly insulting you. Otherwise you blow it off as a joke. 

And you do post. A lot. If you were a recruit or a new member, everyone would be so far up your ass you couldn't speak without some shit coming out of your mouth. And you know it.

No, I take people seriously when they speak sense and don't come in like a bull in a china shop.

And funnily enough Scotti, I'm not new, I've been here since 2007, I wrote the original recruitment process for this community. Be a part of the community? I've been here for seven years through everything, through flames, through admin abuse and through racism... I'll live through your childish little rants.

You had less reason to post in here than I did, Zeus is and has been my friend for seven years, it isn't a crime to fight his corner on a forums that I'd like to see him back on.

Back the fuck off trying to belittle everything I say, it's getting old and I really don't want to be having arguements with you every time you don't agree with what I say. I've been here a long time and I'm not going anywhere, either get used to it or ignore me. Either way, it's your problem, not mine.