Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avery

Demanding a Runescape channel in other games

I use to play a lot. Max CB with over 500m bank. I loved the game soo much then RS3 happen. I tried 07 but starting new was not worth it. Sucks to see all that time I put into the game go away thanks to the shitty updates. Jagex are thinking of putting in a pre ECO update. Can't wait to try it out! 

Played it a fair bit during the summer, stopped for awhile because I got bored. I'll eventually get back into it when I get bored of world of tanks and destiny.

Did a vorago kill a couple weeks ago, was kind of fun and hoping to do more once I am active again.

You can look me up if you want, I can hop on to play with you guys but my gear is limited to range atm. "The Mammoet"

Played it a fair bit during the summer, stopped for awhile because I got bored. I'll eventually get back into it when I get bored of world of tanks and destiny.

Did a vorago kill a couple weeks ago, was kind of fun and hoping to do more once I am active again.

You can look me up if you want, I can hop on to play with you guys but my gear is limited to range atm. "The Mammoet"

Have you tried the new boss out since Vorago, think it's a spider or something similar. I need to get back into this but I transferred all of my gold onto my Pre07 account.

Have you tried the new boss out since Vorago, think it's a spider or something similar. I need to get back into this but I transferred all of my gold onto my Pre07 account.

I tried it out the day of release, couldn't get a kill due to not knowing the mechanics.

I haven't tried it again recently but its kind of difficult to do without acs/seis if you aren't familiar with it.

I tried it out the day of release, couldn't get a kill due to not knowing the mechanics.

I haven't tried it again recently but its kind of difficult to do without acs/seis if you aren't familiar with it.

I'm assuming there weren't too many guides the day of release either, I remember doing Vorago for the first time after researching quite a bit and it was fairly straight forward and not hard to familiarize myself with. Never got anything good from him though...

If I hadn't sold all my stuff for pre rs I'd get straight back into it and try it, I logged on the other day and tried CW with a Virtus wand...I hated not having my Seismic wand and singularity...Runescape sucks when you have no money, it's even a pain to make more when good bosses require at least above average gear. 

Rayne, I thought you said 07 is bad?

It is, that's why I don't play anymore. I got scammed but I didn't want to tell anybody :(

EDIT: Otherwise I'd of just transferred my money back over.