Sign in to follow this  
Name

I'm so alone :(

I've been playing on a really good private server which has the old minigames like Soul Wars and Castle Wars. When the original game went to Runescape3 it got really shit and literally split the population in half.

I've got a maxed account level 200 combat and I sold everything on it for a RS Oldschool account. 

Could you tell me how to get on or find this private server I would love to be able to play the old RS.

Edited by Silent_Shot

www.soulsplit.com

Make sure you play on SS2 not SS1 though, the 1st server is newer (sounds odd I know) and there are a lot of bugs on it. Also, you have different levels of accounts,

sir < lord < legend < extreme

The higher up the list you go, the harder and longer it it to level, I believe extreme is worse exp rates than real runescape. The higher up the list you go, the stronger you are, for example in pvp an extreme would always beat a sir... I play on a legends because the only difference between that an extreme is a higher drop rate, and I only pvp so that means nothing to me.

www.soulsplit.com

Make sure you play on SS2 not SS1 though, the 1st server is newer (sounds odd I know) and there are a lot of bugs on it. Also, you have different levels of accounts,

The higher up the list you go, the harder and longer it it to level, I believe extreme is worse exp rates than real runescape. The higher up the list you go, the stronger you are, for example in pvp an extreme would always beat a sir... I play on a legends because the only difference between that an extreme is a higher drop rate, and I only pvp so that means nothing to me.

Okay man thanks and i was looking at soulsplit and ultimatescape2.

www.soulsplit.com

I got a level 98 legend and 43 extreme pure strength almost 99 taken forever :( but still makes people mad trying to kill me