Sign in to follow this  
Robby

Don't click if you don't like cats

Is it just me or are these new members getting less and less funny by the day?

18zya5z4rcgnngif.gif

EDIT: I actually miss Clarkus' posts! 

Edited by Rayne

Is it just me or are these new members getting less and less funny by the day?

18zya5z4rcgnngif.gif

EDIT: I actually miss Clarkus' posts! 

News flash: you're not hot shit and I'm not going to be rolled over by old members. I forgot about everything anyone has ever said to me in sg, a fresh start. I just don't give a fuck what people think and/or say about me. Keep posting my friend, not wasting my time anymore on this post; it was just meant to cheer up people's day.

Have a good day! :)

News flash: you're not hot shit and I'm not going to be rolled over by old members. I forgot about everything anyone has ever said to me in sg, a fresh start. I just don't give a fuck what people think and/or say about me. Keep posting my friend, not wasting my time anymore on this post; it was just meant to cheer up people's day.

Have a good day! :)

Calm_down.gif

Friendly advice:

If you want to have a fresh start, don't come in bashing everyone who negativley comments on your posts. Over here people like to push newfags around and see if they can take the stress. (Rayne is a perfect example of that ;) ) If you want to enjoy being in this community you shouldn't take everything everyone tells you personally. Continue being youself, but make peace with your enemies. People will get use to who you are. Obviously, some people will like you and some people will dislike you, but, just like in the real world, you'll have to deal with them. Noone really knows you yet and by rageing at people that make fun of you for being a newfag you aren't showing your good side. I personally don't have much experience in this clan and I am still a newfag, but there is one thing I can tell you: if you want to be apreciated in this community and enjoy being around us, you are headed in the wrong way.

Tl;dr : make friends before you make enemies.

Friendly advice:

If you want to have a fresh start, don't come in bashing everyone who negativley comments on your posts. Over here people like to push newfags around and see if they can take the stress. (Rayne is a perfect example of that ;) ) If you want to enjoy being in this community you shouldn't take everything everyone tells you personally. Continue being youself, but make peace with your enemies. People will get use to who you are. Obviously, some people will like you and some people will dislike you, but, just like in the real world, you'll have to deal with them. Noone really knows you yet and by rageing at people that make fun of you for being a newfag you aren't showing your good side. I personally don't have much experience in this clan and I am still a newfag, but there is one thing I can tell you: if you want to be apreciated in this community and enjoy being around us, you are headed in the wrong way.

Tl;dr : make friends before you make enemies.

1.Totally agree with what you said

2.Rayne seems like a cool guy, i don't think he would push around newfags, atleast he didn't do it with me .

3.Don't go in with negativity, For Example ( hey Fuck you guys my dick is big, i don't need this shit ) , you want to go in smooth like a Kendal .

4.NICE VIDEO, you just got to love them Fluffy cats.

Edited by Kareem kotb

Robby you might actually be able to de-rail threads better than me. On a serous note, you have to take it in the ass in order to make it. Like if Rayne says "suk my dick fggt" you HAVE to do it, that's just the way we roll. Don't back sass people either, I understand the whole "dont give a fuk wut any1 thinks about me" attitude but that shit doesn't work well with others and just makes more enemies than friends. Keep it to yourself unless you want to be rammed in the ass by loads and loads of people calling you faggots with their 11-incher e-dick and their bag of chicken MCnuggets recently bought using the money they make from their chores. 

Just stop being yourself and you should be fine

Robby you might actually be able to de-rail threads better than me. On a serous note, you have to take it in the ass in order to make it. Like if Rayne says "suk my dick fggt" you HAVE to do it, that's just the way we roll. Don't back sass people either, I understand the whole "dont give a fuk wut any1 thinks about me" attitude but that shit doesn't work well with others and just makes more enemies than friends. Keep it to yourself unless you want to be rammed in the ass by loads and loads of people calling you faggots with their 11-incher e-dick and their bag of chicken MCnuggets recently bought using the money they make from their chores. 

Just stop being yourself and you should be fine

Demon why the negativity, i will tell you something Out of SpongeBob! You Just gotta believe !