Sign in to follow this  
Azzkicker

Looking to buy a new headset

Basically looking to buy a new headset and looking for suggestions. So far I have looked at the Logitech G35 headset and the Turtlebeach Ear Force Z Seven. Looking for any feeback on these two or suggestions on other headsets.

Do

not

buy

a

headset

waste

of

money

use

headphones

why should he conform to your style of gaming? let him get what he wants. He wants a headset, thats why he ask for suggestions on one.

Logitech G35's are nice. g930's are nice as well if you want a wireless set.

I own G35 and I think they are alright. They have a long and ropy cord (it doesn't tangle) which is nice, and they are pretty comfortable. The sound card it comes with crashes all the time so i have to use my computer sound card which is shit. Good build quality though.

Edited by Hardboiled Hobo

Very comfortable, good mic, and it glows. A lot of CS:GO pros use them, especially NiP

fyi most pros only use certain equipment because they get paid to use them (aside from mice, which are pretty important due to personal preference).

why should he conform to your style of gaming? let him get what he wants. He wants a headset, thats why he ask for suggestions on one.

Logitech G35's are nice. g930's are nice as well if you want a wireless set.

I'm not telling him to conform to my style of gaming, I'm informing him that he can save money by using headphones. Honestly, headsets are a waste of money.

I used to think headsets are really amazing and help you game better but in reality it won't do shit. Headphones will give you the exact same experience as a headset will, minus the microphone. Getting a headset is for people who want to blow money.

I own G35 and I think they are alright. They have a long and ropy cord (it doesn't tangle) which is nice, and they are pretty comfortable. The sound card it comes with crashes all the time so i have to use my computer sound card which is shit. Good build quality though.

how are you using your sound card with g35? They are a usb headset.

What are desktop microphones for?

Shitty or expensive... My friend used to think like that before he bought a desktop mic and couldn't get it to work with voice activation cause it kept picking up EVERYTHING.

Shitty or expensive... My friend used to think like that before he bought a desktop mic and couldn't get it to work with voice activation cause it kept picking up EVERYTHING.

Are you talking about the sound coming from computers? There are settings you can change with your microphone on your computer (whether you get a headset or desktop microphone) to keep noise from being picked up by the mic.

Logitech g35s. Don't listen to these other scrubs that suck at counter-strike.

The only issue i've had with these is the latest Logitech gaming software update.

I can give you the dl to an older version that actually doesn't fuck with your sound.

bbbbbbbut guise guise my friend told me surround sound is a gimmic. -silver star baddie

Edited by Tristan.

The black and gold color is what i want but the option doesn't show up... =/

If you're looking at the siberias, I'll sell you my pair for $60 + cost to ship

300 dollars for good headphones + 100 dollars for a mic let's do it.

Link me the details :) It's onöy 350 for a headset at those prices.. thank god I got one cheaper...

Edited by xmen

300 dollars for good headphones + 100 dollars for a mic let's do it.

Link me the details :) It's onöy 350 for a headset at those prices.. thank god I got one cheaper...

$300 puts you close to STUDIO MONITORS. Pretty sure that's a bit excessive