Sign in to follow this  
MONKEH

player model "ghosts"

so im camping and staring at a corner like i usually do and suddenly i see a enemy model "ghost" (appears and disappears really quickly) from around a corner, after that an actual player generally appears from said corner

idk if im hallucinating or if im super good and have a counter strike 6th sense or some shit but i feel like it gives me an unfair advantage

only happens in war3 not in comp

jus wondering if this happens to anyone else...................

Happens to me all the time... It's particularily annoying when the ghost just pops up at the opposite direction of the player that is coming at you

i feel like it gives me an unfair advantage

What an odd thing to say...I know I'm thankful for any advantage I may have, as I suck...

I've never had this happen to me, but I have spawned on Dust 2 ~30 feet in the air, I can see up and over Long doors and essentially peek anywhere without putting myself in danger. It's pretty hilarious. 

I've never had this happen to me, but I have spawned on Dust 2 ~30 feet in the air, I can see up and over Long doors and essentially peek anywhere without putting myself in danger. It's pretty hilarious. 

the game is trying to tell you something.

when you see it, prefire after about a second. i do it all the time.

icha, that glitch has been in since source, you just crouch to get rid of it. people think theyre going to kill everyone when they get the glitch but they dont take into account that theyre fucking 50 feet in the air and theyre looking straight down for everyone else

when you see it, prefire after about a second. i do it all the time.

icha, that glitch has been in since source, you just crouch to get rid of it. people think theyre going to kill everyone when they get the glitch but they dont take into account that theyre fucking 50 feet in the air and theyre looking straight down for everyone else

Yeah I know how to fix it and I always fix it when i'm solo but if I'm in a team with all sG people or at least people who know me / how to play then I can help give them info, I've been able to see people hiding in car and the entire B bombsite on Dust 2 with it before, and nothing is better than going into a bombsite as T knowing exactly where everyone is. I give the info, crouch, and join my team in the fight.