Sign in to follow this  
Blackbid

More Official Stepdown/Demotion/3 Year Ban Thread

"5696 words 29595 characters" holy fuck man

Seriously man, why did you make such a big deal about it? I can see where the over dramatic thing comes from, chill out it's just a game and everyone runs into people they don't like on the internet.

tumblr_m4o2abjLjc1rrdvx9o1_500.gif

Demon your last 2 gifs are how everyone felt about you telling us your problems and how you will never join the military cause of them

haha oh god bringing back the cringe days. I eventually gathered all my medical records and looked at the records that have to do with asthma, last time I was prescribed or treated for asthma one was in February 2008 (I was not 13) turns I have been using my dads inhaler (who has asthma due to smoking in the army). By this it means I don't have asthma in the eyes of the military and would have no problem getting a wavier if I even need one (which I don't think I even need). Talked to the recruiter about it and looks like I'm good to go, just going to graduate high school first so I can go active duty and not be in the reserves

Coming from a weekend warrior haha

Edited by Demon

Summoning chosenone to come in and slam down dreams again.

or you and Demon can quit derailing this goodbye thread