Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purple Haze

Application.

Im not too sure about this, i have never had a problem with him in the past, because i have never really played/talked with him. But i do notice a lot of hostility towards him on the forums, but im not sure if all this hostility is deserved, or if people are just picking on him. i need to think a lil

Hmmmm............... I know my vote does not count. But I played with him yesterday I think, and he was not that bad. No spam, ot votebanning. I would vote yes.

but if hes let back in, so should foh.

I already brought that up... lol

Hmmmm............... I know my vote does not count. But I played with him yesterday I think, and he was not that bad. No spam, ot votebanning. I would vote yes.

Well of course he will put a show on, we are talking abotu around 1-2 weeks prior.

Guest Fohacidal
That only applies to advisor + votes. Anyway, I am still willing to let him back in, as long as he shows maturity. If I see even an ounce of crap that he pulled last time, he's gone for good.

Contract, honestly, stop trying to find an excuse to let Foh back in at this point, it's starting to get on my nerves..

Take it easy jeez...

But seriously, while Im flattered you guys would suggest me come back in, why hasnt anyone said Zeus? I think Zeus should really reapply, he has been really good on the forums, fun to chat with, fun to play with, why cant he come back into UV? If CHRONX of all people can get back in, so should Zeus...

Take it easy jeez...

But seriously, while Im flattered you guys would suggest me come back in, why hasnt anyone said Zeus? I think Zeus should really reapply, he has been really good on the forums, fun to chat with, fun to play with, why cant he come back into UV? If CHRONX of all people can get back in, so should Zeus...

Yea, but does he WANT to be in UV??

Guest Fohacidal
Yea, but does he WANT to be in UV??

He applied recently but was shot down by bios in an instant for w/e reason of which I forgot.

Guest Fohacidal
Cuz he a mean person. I get this much controversy cuz im famous here.

Can someone please close this app...

Lol, chronx, I wasn't talking bad about you at all...I was just overly amused that an application post had reached nearly 100 replies and wondering what was done to garner all the attention your post has received. People obviously have a problem with you or there wouldn't be the situation thats here. Look back about 50-60 posts and you will see that I stood up for you, if only slightly, even though I don't know you. So relax boss, of all people on here, I think I'm one of the last people worth picking a fight with...I'm pretty laid back...

Contract, I think I might...

I edited...accidently put 2 m's in amused

Guest Fohacidal

You should, lets hijack this thread and turn it into martigan's app...

Or do the appropriate thing and get a referral :D

Before this application bites the dust, just for the record, I am changing my vote to a no due to the overwhelming community feedback. Chronx, if you want to re-apply, please show your maturity and prove that you are worthy to be in UV.