Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purple Haze

Application.

Name-TL|GTҲ

Refferal name- Fox. Bois

Xfire- antec900

Steam ID: # 27349 "-=BTC=-TL|GTҲ" STEAM_0:1:15692379 00:05 77 3 active

Steam Name: -=BTC=-ҲҲҲ

Working Mic- Yes

Age- 15 turning 16 in June. And my Vioce is very deep now.

BTC is just a community not clan. I play alot of wc3 and rpg. Im very high levels in both both servers. THIS IS ALSO A REAPPLICATION I WAS ALREADY IN UV.

I say no, and not because we disagree, but because of his immaturity on the surf server, he has scared away player before with language such as after a player head shots him "Thats fucking bullshit you hacker, I'm gonna get your ass perma banned by an admin you little bitch" or excessive language such as that, we cannot have someone as this representing UV's strong roots that have been built.

I'm a little on edge about this, but I do think that he has come a long way than what he was. I have to say though, if you are accepted, you would be walking a fine line judging by your past, so just be careful about what you do/say.

Add me to Xfire and I will perform your screening.

ultimateoreo

If the story he's telling me is correct, he was kicked out on a misunderstanding, plus he promised me to try and improve his spelling and grammar, so for now he gets a Yes from me, just keep in mind it takes 6 votes to get in 6 to get kicked out, and it's going to be a lot easier for you to get those second six than the first if you keep it up. Just a word of warning.

Guest some fag

Are you kidding me? If you guys are even considering this, then I should have been back in a long time ago (don't want in, just making a reference).

This guy is absolutely immature and has not improved much as he still makes baseless comments and is totally irrational. He also wasn't banned on a misunderstanding, he was banned for blatantly advertising another clan's servers after being warned multiple times before.

How can you vote already? It was not a misunderstanding that he was kicked out, but, don;t act like you don't remember, putting on a show for these guys, it was on surf, in the afternoon, and you were like "Hey contract" then started cursing out someone, If I recall the name was " M-BSleAsy ".

EDIT: Let's not forget the time you came in ZM and started cursing out Zues for no reason, I think oreo was there

He has my vote because I gave him the referal. But I want you guys to decide on this one. You all know his record so decide for yourselves.

Ya well that day was a bad day a family member died and zeus pissed me off on the forums. I didn't mean to do that any ways. And I forgot about that advertising and I am sorry about that.

Guest some fag
Ya well that day was a bad day a family member died and zeus pissed me off on the forums. I didn't mean to do that any ways. And I forgot about that advertising and I am sorry about that.

Oh come on, I feel sorry for you and your family (if a family member did in fact pass), but when I came on the zombie server and you just started insulting relentlessly, that was uncalled for, because I had said nothing to you. As for the other time, even if a family member did pass, thats no excuse to start making threats like that and baseless judgments just because you got killed.

You were sorry about the advertising the first time you did it... Then you continued.

In my personal opinion, after knowing you/knowing your behavior, I wouldn't let you back in... Oreo seems to think you deserve a second chance, but if I had anything to say about it, it would be a no.

Guest McBango

I say he deserves a YES. Hes a pretty good cs player, and gives respect to everyone. He might have a temper sometimes, but dont we all when we have bad days? Overall hes a great guy and i wouldnt mind him seeing him wear the UV tag ;)

Guest some fag
I only advertised 1 time?

Twice... Possibly 3 times, I don't remember. I know it was more than once, because thats why you were removed- you did it once, was warned, and continued to do it.

Guest Fohacidal
I say he deserves a YES. Hes a pretty good cs player, and gives respect to everyone. He might have a temper sometimes, but dont we all when we have bad days? Overall hes a great guy and i wouldnt mind him seeing him wear the UV tag ;)

and you are?

Guest some fag
Well if i was warned more then once i wouldn't have done it. Because I didn't want to get kicked out but any ways?

Uh, well obviously you did do it because you got kicked out! You were warned the first time and did it again. I know, because I'm not the only one who recalls it that way.

and you are?

I was thinking the same thing...

Dude, i know about the past and why he got kicked out and such, and YES I DO KNOW indeed my shit dosent count but....i have played with chronx on surf within the past week and he has NOT caused any problems or has used ubsured comments or language to anyone, hes ight...if i must say so myself.

Dude I thought about this all night and if I voted yes I would be a hypocrite. I am vote NO for the simple fact you were being immature yesterday when we were playing compound and I muted you and kicked you. Then I didn't see it, but everyone in the game said you advertised and you said you hit the wrong button? Most everyone has a problem with you being in the clan. I want to give you more time to mature. Also don't act like you know it all. Sorry dude I am voting NO

Lol that wasn't me. It was that clan guy who said he had his clan thing binded. And then we all said to him no advertising. And you even told him not to advertise, my name is TL|GTX, how could u confuse me with him. And most people who I haven't played in a while said i have matured alot. One guy is rootbeer, thier are alot more. And i thought bloodlust was never in UV he just puts the tag on, ive never seen him on here? BTW mcbango is the one of the top10 players on UV wc3 servers.