Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Count

Jailbreak LR inspiration thread

One of the problems with JB right now is that people don't have much immagination when it comes to LRs. They always end up taking some ordinary stuff like ninja free days. It gets boring really fast.

To help with this issue I'll be updating this thread as suggestions come in.

Execution day (by me):

All CTs are lined up against a wall and have an awp pointed at their face. They have ~5 seconds to give their last words until they get shot in the face.

Island survival (brought back by iherdcows aka cowsQT):

CTs get three items and have to say how they would use them to leave a stranded island.

Interupting cow freeday (by iherdcows aka cowsQT):

You are unmuted and you get to "moo" to interupt the warden.

Ghost hunt (by Kung):

Haunted war-day where cts are invisible and can only use their knife to kill the terrorists. The terrorists can use any weapon they choose to kill the opposite team.

Sketch s4s:

Shot for shot where your opponent can't move.

AC 130 freeday (by Kordless):

Have fly, negev and 999 he grenades.

Rest moved to : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DNVaJqz5AzvZoTQTDmFNTD7qKyfZ6_7ZvAMVw_ETYwM/

I created Ghost Hunt AKA haunted war-day where cts are invisible and can only use their knife to kill the terrorists. The terrorists can use any weapon they choose to kill the opposite team.

sketch s4s

other guy cant move, you choose the bounds

gg always picked it without explaining win against 10 people

But he can crouch and un-crouch repeatedly?

/>

I created Ghost Hunt AKA haunted war-day where cts are invisible and can only use their knife to kill the terrorists. The terrorists can use any weapon they choose to kill the opposite team.

Omfg no the CTs always fucking sit in a corner the whole time and it takes the full 20 minutes while the server slowly leaves.

ctark free day.

I can't write it down though, you will have to get me in-game one day to show you.

required: 

• Stupid T's
  • Smart (attentive) CT's
  • and a ctark

Psycho Speed Day -

All t's are given a deagle with 14 bullets at the start of the round. Terrorists are aloud to shoot (DEAGLES ONLY) as long as they are still following orders. (CT's cannot tell terrorists to drop guns, and CT's cannot order terrorists to stop shooting) Terrorists are not considered rebelling on this day unless they are not following orders or they are shooting a gun that is not a deagle.

Counter Terrorists have 300% speed (for dodging bullets). CTs must still stay with team and give normal orders like any other day.

Psycho Speed Day -

All t's are given a deagle with 14 bullets at the start of the round. Terrorists are aloud to shoot (DEAGLES ONLY) as long as they are still following orders. (CT's cannot tell terrorists to drop guns, and CT's cannot order terrorists to stop shooting) Terrorists are not considered rebelling on this day unless they are not following orders or they are shooting a gun that is not a deagle.

Counter Terrorists have 300% speed (for dodging bullets). CTs must still stay with team and give normal orders like any other day.

Oh god plz no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panda Freeday - Classic from Mr. Panda

-T must be crouched at all times.

-T may climb ladders and knife CT's.

-If T stands up, shoots gun, ect. they are rebelling.

Ninja Freeday - Another old one, not sure if done anymore.

-T colored black, and given low gravity.

-T may knife ct's and not be considered rebelling, UNLESS seen by another CT as they no longer are a ninja.

-T may not use guns, ect, or will be considered rebelling.

Ethiopian day

All of the T's get 1 health due to starvation and CT's get infinite decoys, CT's can only kill non-rebelling T's by feeding them decoys.

Panda Freeday - Classic from Mr. Panda

-T must be crouched at all times.

-T may climb ladders and knife CT's.

-If T stands up, shoots gun, ect. they are rebelling.

Ninja Freeday - Another old one, not sure if done anymore.

-T colored black, and given low gravity.

-T may knife ct's and not be considered rebelling, UNLESS seen by another CT as they no longer are a ninja.

-T may not use guns, ect, or will be considered rebelling.

both done way too much

Ethiopian day

All of the T's get 1 health due to starvation and CT's get infinite decoys, CT's can only kill non-rebelling T's by feeding them decoys.

Similar to the holocaust day, though it's better since they have to remain crouched whilst moving and if they fall short distances they die.

Edit : Also Ts are put into a confined area and they are smoked.

Shrek freeday (by Bob Ross' Zombie):

Colored green, 300 hp and...?

OMFG ITS CALLED GOD DAMN HULK DAY THE PERSON GETS LIKE 1000hp and get to roam around until he starts knifing someone then all the cts have to kill him not stupid shrek freeday. Also u miss rocket day when the admins can rocket anyone

Similar to the holocaust day, though it's better since they have to remain crouched whilst moving and if they fall short distances they die.

On holocaust day you have to yell orders in a german accent and I think you throw something else not decoys....

W/E they're all fun

Well I did have a Boondock freeday until fun was restricted.

You're freeday was really dumb lezbehonest

OMFG ITS CALLED GOD DAMN HULK DAY THE PERSON GETS LIKE 1000hp and get to roam around until he starts knifing someone then all the cts have to kill him not stupid shrek freeday. Also u miss rocket day when the admins can rocket anyone

shrek freeday and hulk freeday arent the same

Also, hope I got holocaust day correctly

Sharks and Minnows. All ct's have to line up on a wall (preferably in a big empty room or like soccer) and are stripped of all weapons (minnows). t gets 150% movement speed and only a knife (shark). The t who won lr stands in the middle of the room and When t says go all ct's have to cross the room to the opposite wall where they are safe and the t has to hunt them all down and knife em as they try to cross. If any ct's reach the other side then they are safe and once all the remaining ct's have reached the opposite wall then the t must return to the center of the room and type/say go again where the process is repeated till all the minnows die. More fun to participate in/watch and faster than like a j day

Advanced rules: for ever minnow the main shark kills they can choose one t to be respawned and participate as a shark but don't get movement speed buff