Sign in to follow this  
FirstAdam

Purchasing supporter idea

Current system is fine not our problem your mom wont let you use her credit card for admin or supporter.

how would you know if the current system is fine? what sort of expertise or experience do you have to be able to make such a bold statement? Also what does his mother giving him or not giving him her credit card have to do with his proposal?

I am not a big fan of renewal, how about other choices like

Renewal: $3 monthly

3 months: $9

6 months: $15-18

1 year: $30-36

i think this would actually be a good idea for anyone who plans on supporting us for a long period of time, of course this would only be for CSGO, ttt would have it's own pricing range, but the idea is good none the less.

Current system is fine not our problem your mom wont let you use her credit card for admin or supporter.

Even though you are an ignorant and do not know what you are talking about...

This would have been the correct way to give your though on the idea

I think the current system is fine

/>

STFU I have a credit card and a Debit card and I don't like having something automatically charging my card every month without approval, I am much more comfortable paying a one time charge, and I won't be a supporter with the renewal system in place. All I was doing was posting an idea for more options.

STFU I have a credit card and a Debit card and I don't like having something automatically charging my card every month without approval, I am much more comfortable paying a one time charge, and I won't be a supporter with the renewal system in place. All I was doing was posting an idea for more options.

You have to understand that trying to properly communicate with water.exe is similar to communicating to a monkey by throwing used condoms at it

i see merit in this option. in this case i might suggest something like

x/monthly

x-3/3 month

x-6/6 month

x-12/1yr

its a good way to catch people when they have money and feel generous too, while also catering to those who dont want to worry about recurring contracts

How do you know that he would be using his moms credit card?

How do you know that he would be using his moms credit card?

I think it may have been a general troll'ing sir, as a lot of younger's only access to money would be their parents CC. Unless they get an allowance, which is technically still your parents money. 

I'm not jumping into any conclusions neither am I hating on what Water said but most of my friends on sG are teenagers(including me) ergo we will be using our parents credit cards, no reason to be ashamed about it + when you become an adult it will be your turn to take care of your parents by supporting them in many ways.

I'm not jumping into any conclusions neither am I hating on what Water said but most of my friends on sG are teenagers(including me) ergo we will be using our parents credit cards, no reason to be ashamed about it + when you become an adult it will be your turn to take care of your parents by supporting them in many ways.

I uh...

No....

sG is largely comprised of people who have their own credit cards... Actual members at least.

i see merit in this option. in this case i might suggest something like

x/monthly

x-3/3 month

x-6/6 month

x-12/1yr

its a good way to catch people when they have money and feel generous too, while also catering to those who dont want to worry about recurring contracts

I'd happily drop $45 in one go if it meant getting 12 months of donator on TTT