Sign in to follow this  
Sketchmaticx

what's up with the low race level requirements?

the fuck is goin on bros?

i don't even want to level up nature wisp because it sucks cock until you're level like 40-50. i definitely don't want to level up another level 48 knife race (hand of god) when i have sensei to level up as well, and linaya is level 100 like wudafuk? and then pyro is level 40 and it's a pretty gay race, and now requires level 0 to play, so people are going to be playing that all the time now. make some new high level races instead of doin this pls.

so what I'm hearing is you don't want to level races?

they've been adding both low and high level races, if you don't want to level the races they add then I don't know how to help

so what I'm hearing is you don't want to level races?

they've been adding both low and high level races, if you don't want to level the races they add then I don't know how to help

sure i'll level some races but 3 races totaling level 200 were added, and they all require level 0. what is the point in that?

well actually i think 2 were added, and pyro was reduced from 2nd highest level race to level 0.

the fuck is goin on bros?

i don't even want to level up nature wisp because it sucks cock until you're level like 40-50. i definitely don't want to level up another level 48 knife race (hand of god) when i have sensei to level up as well, and linaya is level 100 like wudafuk? and then pyro is level 40 and it's a pretty gay race, and now requires level 0 to play, so people are going to be playing that all the time now. make some new high level races instead of doin this pls.

that wouldnt encourage new players to join

that wouldnt encourage new players to join

It also doesn't keep people playing forever. I mean, I've maxed everything I find worth maxing, there's no progression save the 2 races I've yet to unlock one of which is broken and the other is a pos.