Sign in to follow this  
SpartanSakaro

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z

kk so i have been playing the demo since i posted and so far i can tell it is quite fun, the demo has both single player and multiplayer, multiplayer is where the game really shines. 

each character is split up into 4 different roles, them being

fighting: which is all about the melee combos and shit

ki blast: all about spamming the fuck out of his ranged skills

support: has some skills to heal the hp or ki of the team and add buffs

interference: most annoying mother fucker to have ever been born, these fuckers exist to stop you from using any super skill or to keep you from moving around too much. 

The game control wise is simple should only take a game or two to get used to.

if there are any other questions involving the game i will try to answer.

looks fun, most likely will try it out but that flying green guy seems op as shit

-PIccolo-dragon-ball-z-35798360-389-216.

not really, as long as you constantly have someone on piccolo then you should be fine, as soon as you leave him alone though you will start feeling the pain.

I only watched three minutes before I got bored of Piccolo throwing orbs and I left

I thought that looked amazing.

Is this a PC game or console? 

I wish they would just do more with the tv show ( Not DbzKai ) instead of milking sub par games like it's CoD :(

they can't add more to the tv show when there is nothing more to add. The show has been over for years and the only new things coming out are the movies. also as long as you don't buy every single dragon ball game that comes out and instead only buy 1 every 4 years or so you will enjoy the game fully. Also keep in mind this is the first time ever that they are trying out this new system for multi-player, so this is not actually a simple remake of the past games.

Won't ever get better than the third series of DBZ with Freeze on Namek. Was all downhill from there, bringing it back would be suicide. Was bad enough watching Cell cluster fuck the entire population of the show...