Sign in to follow this  
Kordless

My Latest Actions

I'm sorry to everyone i treated like shit for the past couple of days.

I've actually been really sad lately due to a death in the family,

You probably don't want to listen to it so i wont post anything about it.

I've been a dick and i couldn't control my emotions for the last few days.

I'm seriously a fucking idiot so ignore my actions.

Sorry to all the friends i recently lost,

I think i have to take a little break.

rip 

Thank you for the apology...

...But there's a terrible trend among the younger community where they decide that instead of facing their problems in real life they're gonna act like asshats on an online community forum

You have to understand that we're not here to take shit from you ; we can help out if / when you need it but we're not your punching bags.

If there was a death in your family, and I am not saying there was not, I truly feel bad for you, but again please don't think that we are a vent for your anger. Want to talk to us about it? Sure. Nothing is set in stone, some people will be assholes, but if it's help and consoling then we can give it. Just don't abuse our little help system.

Again, thank you for apologizing, and I hope you can learn something here that we're all here to have fun, and that means that if you aren't having fun, you should let us help you have fun instead of taking out your obviously well-needed anger and emotions out on us.

I hope you can find a happy place in life, calm down, take a step back, breath, etc etc. sG isn't going anywhere, take your time.

Until then, happy travels.

Edited by Ichalvl

Thank you for the apology...

...But there's a terrible trend among the younger community where they decide that instead of facing their problems in real life they're gonna act like asshats on an online community forum

You have to understand that we're not here to take shit from you ; we can help out if / when you need it but we're not your punching bags.

If there was a death in your family, and I am not saying there was not, I truly feel bad for you, but again please don't think that we are a vent for your anger. Want to talk to us about it? Sure. Nothing is set in stone, some people will be assholes, but if it's help and consoling then we can give it. Just don't abuse our little help system.

Again, thank you for apologizing, and I hope you can learn something here that we're all here to have fun, and that means that if you aren't having fun, you should let us help you have fun instead of taking out your obviously well-needed anger and emotions out on us.

I hope you can find a happy place in life, calm down, take a step back, breath, etc etc. sG isn't going anywhere, take your time.

Until then, happy travels.

I've never ever seen someone blame it on a death in the family.

I seriously don't care if anyone doesn't believe me, because the important thing is that I know that I am telling the truth.

I'm not saying i'm gonna completely stop playing, but I'll try and get over it.

I've never ever seen someone blame it on a death in the family.

I seriously don't care if anyone doesn't believe me, because the important thing is that I know that I am telling the truth.

I'm not saying i'm gonna completely stop playing, but I'll try and get over it.

You've also been active on the forums for less than 2 weeks...

Why would you even play on sG servers when you feel like shit? When my father passed away a year ago, I basically avoided going to any online community and only told my close friends about it. I dunno what family member did pass away for you, but you should stay far away from anything online when you're in such a volatile state. They will only hurt you and make you feel worse.

Why would you even play on sG servers when you feel like shit? When my father passed away a year ago, I basically avoided going to any online community and only told my close friends about it. I dunno what family member did pass away for you, but you should stay far away from anything online when you're in such a volatile state. They will only hurt you and make you feel worse.

I needed to take my sadness out on people. Since it's the weekend, i literally cancelled all my plans and tried to cheer up on the servers, which usually works. That's why i've been so pissy and shit lately.

dude honestly we dont need an apology its the internet im sorry for your loss but we all forget what happened 3 hours ago lol

we just move on to the next drama inducing problem 

Edited by Sean

I'm sorry for your loss.

I think ichalvl summarized it excellently.   I can understand trying to use the servers to distract you from problems you are facing in real life. 

By the sounds of it, it didn't work this time though.

Take a few days off, hell even a few weeks if you need it.  Come back when you feel better.  Everyone deals with loss differently, but do your best to not take it out on the people around you.

I needed to take my sadness out on people. Since it's the weekend, i literally cancelled all my plans and tried to cheer up on the servers, which usually works. That's why i've been so pissy and shit lately.

I can see where you came from. When my grandfather died I felt horrible but carried on, I honest can't truly treat someone like shit and mean it and that's just my nature. I just played and kept my in-game and my social life separate. Don't feel bad or anything, I've had more bad situations happen than good things lately myself. My dad just got laid off his work the other day that he's been at for 13+ years and I got another job during the weekend to help pay the bills. Even if it's only a little it still makes me feel good inside until he can get another job. My grandmother is also in the hospital on her death bed but that's just life man, don't get me wrong or anything I have an awesome life with awesome friends to support me and all that, now I'm not here to throw my sob story at anyone but just remember if you're in a bad situation it does get better.

Cheer up bud

Edited by Demon

Within the past couple of years I lost both my grandfathers, one was expected the other came at us as a surprise. The most recent death in my family would be my younger cousin which we all assume she took her life. Everything about death is typically unexpected but more so unpleasant. I'm not a emotional person nor am I void of it, my version of coping with this sort of stuff is reminding myself that this is life and there is nothing that can be done. The best thing is to put one foot in front the other and just keep moving, you'll stumble more than once just got to keep moving. Even now, I just got some news that my grandmother is having some health issues and I'm waiting on a update, its just how life is.

Cheer up and thanks for the explanation of whats going on.

Within the past couple of years I lost both my grandfathers, one was expected the other came at us as a surprise. The most recent death in my family would be my younger cousin which we all assume she took her life. Everything about death is typically unexpected but more so unpleasant. I'm not a emotional person nor am I void of it, my version of coping with this sort of stuff is reminding myself that this is life and there is nothing that can be done. The best thing is to put one foot in front the other and just keep moving, you'll stumble more than once just got to keep moving. Even now, I just got some news that my grandmother is having some health issues and I'm waiting on a update, its just how life is.

Cheer up and thanks for the explanation of whats going on.

I can see where you came from. When my grandfather died I felt horrible but carried on, I honest can't truly treat someone like shit and mean it and that's just my nature. I just played and kept my in-game and my social life separate. Don't feel bad or anything, I've had more bad situations happen than good things lately myself. My dad just got laid off his work the other day that he's been at for 13+ years and I got another job during the weekend to help pay the bills. Even if it's only a little it still makes me feel good inside until he can get another job. My grandmother is also in the hospital on her death bed but that's just life man, don't get me wrong or anything I have an awesome life with awesome friends to support me and all that, now I'm not here to throw my sob story at anyone but just remember if you're in a bad situation it does get better.

Cheer up bud

You guys really helped me out thanks.

Hope all is well for you guys as well.