Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolness

Yay my light reading books have arrived

The fuck kind of keyboard layout is that?

lol way to curveball the topic, its a dvorak keyboard layout

TOO BAD C# IS OF LITTLE USE TO US. You're fired!!!!

Kidding :)

:( lol I know that we don't really do much with C# but the sql is gonna help me at least understand what you guys are talking about sometimes haha

One of my books for this semester is 3500 pages long :( rip

You'll be lucky you even read at least 500 pages. Some semesters I buy the book and don't even open it up and still end up with an A. Online resources N shit are the future mang.

i really want to believe you just changed your keys around but that the keys are still in qwerty. 

I can touch type with both, and all it takes is ctrl + shift to change the keyboard input between the two. The main keyboard input is set to qwerty though because video games control my life and its a pain in the ass to redo binds, but things like the interwebs and steam chat are set to dvorak

That'll be me next semester , but with c++ and sql books.

Embrace the pain, Pain is your friend.

at first I had ordered the C++ book for dummies but I was enlightened that nobody uses C++ anymore and that C# is more relevant to the future :S

p.s. these aren't my school textbooks... wait till you see those. This is casual reading

coolness, let's nerd out together!!!

IMG_20140109_224136.jpg

that's my dream + 25 or more bookshelves, I was just telling Thorgot on steam chat lol.

Being a poor student with no room at my parent's home for my own shit I have to sell my books :( most of the leisure books I've read I literally just went to indigo/chapters and sat there and read the thing lol.

such is life

1) break into driz's home

2) disregard safe

3) take books on shelf

???

profit?

Please record this, for driz is a Cisco ninja and as such he will retaliate and the fight will be tremendous

Funny thing is I'm probably looking at over 3 grand in books in this picture. Am I correct?

eh maybe, cisco books are pretty ridiculous. i actually started buying them on kindle to save money but even the kindle editions are 80$ :(

the freeman books are 300 a pc.. 

i bought most of those to figure out what the fuck i needed to do when i was in afghanistan trying to create an internet with garbage!  the end result was pretty nice to be honest :D

and you can try to break in, but being a nerd, i have the honeywell lynx system with camera and sensors everywhere :(

and how do you know of the safe...