Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

My introduction (over due)

My in game name is Audiovox, as I have been called since I started playing fpses on the computer when Halo and Halo CE came out. My real name is Matt and I am a Junior in High school. I have every intention on going to college and I will start my own business once I get through 2 years of community college if I decide not to attend a large university. I live in North Carolina on the East Coast. I love music with a passion, I play in marching band (drum line) and I play piano when the seasons over. I weigh 190 pounds and am 6'1", I am not fat, I am built. I have two little brothers of the ages 5 and 8 and an older brother that is 25. The oldest is a Dj that specializes in DnB. He writes his own music for the most part and has had it kinda rough due to some drug issues. I have an aptitude for anything I actually try to do, I love challenges that make me think. As for =(UV)=, I am your one and only scripter, as you may or may not know. Those of you who play in the servers may know me and a little bit about what I do from the new additions that have been popping up on the Surf, ZM and the (possibly) soon to be GG server. I can also map, make textures, create sprays, model, skin, code, program and animate. I used to develop for a clan in Halo CE known as HKD. It is currently, and has been, the best clan in CE. I am no stranger to administration of large groups and I have ran several private servers of my own in many games including Halo, Halo CE, CS CZ, CS 1.6, CSS and Gary's Mod. Before I came to CSS I was mostly either in CE or in CS CZ playing at the FYSU clan servers. They where my first true clan on a FPS outside of Halo. I have always enjoyed helping the servers I play on, and I find it to be a rewarding hobby, if nothing else, to make the places I hang out at better for everyone. I am willing to teach anyone who is willing to learn. Patience is a requirement for anything that requires time and effort to accomplish. I will be as patient as I can be as long as you promise to return the favor to me. So this is what I do and what I like to do and I would be more than happy to introduce others to it. One last note, if you need anything, feel free to ask me. I may not currently know how to accomplish it or how to make it, but there is nothing I cannot learn. Looking forward to seeing this community grow and expand and eventually become one of the greatest group of servers in CSS.

-Audio

Yeah I seem to talk a lot when I have something to say, usually it's to make my point as clear as possible so I will not find myself constantly repeating what I've said. Meh, coloring rules man.

-Audio

Guest Phoenix2

Very nice introduction Audio, it was very informing. I have one question though:

How did you find UV?

Pfft... One and only scripter... BAHH... I know like 3 things, so that makes me a scripter!!! MUHAHAH

On a more serious note, Welcome, overdue also.

Ya know, I think it was me randomly looking for surf servers that brought me to UV. I know surf was the first server I played on, and I liked the fact that I could level up, but even more that I could decimate the high levels with an awp. I had randomly found the server a while back and got up to around level 100 or so then the server reset.

-Audio

Nothing much man. I guess I am, but I really don't want to be. At least not for another few hours >< Gotta get back on a normal sleep schedule. lol, BullDog, we have some stuff coming up that will change things completely. Lots of little things too. And we are always looking for new ideas! And I'm always ready to help if anyone takes interest in learning it ;)

-Audio

Wth? I thought you were my girlfriend audio!?!?? I thought things were starting to get serious!!! I cheating on Oreo for you!!! I even dumped p2!!!! What is this!?!?!?!?