Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

THE RAPE TRAIN DOESN'T HAVE BRAKES

Why didn't he just turn the wheel when he felt himself rolling? I assume his brakes malfunctioned?

at that angle he would just start rolling and a rollcage can only take so much. slamming backwards and bracing into the seat for impact probably was the best choice over rolling uncontrollably into a crowd of people. 

Shit, anyone know if the driver was ok?

If I was in it once the engine failed and the brakes broke I would have just abandoned the car

Edited by Ichalvl

at that angle he would just start rolling and a rollcage can only take so much. slamming backwards and bracing into the seat for impact probably was the best choice over rolling uncontrollably into a crowd of people. 

Also him turning the wheel could have had him flip if he did it uncontrollably. 

I mean as soon as he started rolling. You wouldn't flip if you were going slow.

I felt like the truck was going to fall off at the end. I wanted more rape, as awkward as that sounds.

Definitely expected more, lame end.

Are you guys dumb? The person inside that vehicle would be completely fucked as a result, guaranteed.

Are you guys dumb? The person inside that vehicle would be completely fucked as a result, guaranteed.

Not much to ask for some barrel rolls and funny flips is it? He rolled backwards down a hill and probably got some serious whiplash.

It was still a bit of a crappy crash (compared to epic crashes you see), you must agree?

In no way do I wish he was hurt more, that'd be a bit sick, but it's not exactly. HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IS HE OKAY OAHSKJHASDG.JN1?1 Is it...

You forget that us Brit's are made of strong stuff. I'd of got out and thrown the truck further than he drove in a fit of a rage! 

I mean as soon as he started rolling. You wouldn't flip if you were going slow.

at that angle he would have been going far too fast to not roll before he could get himself sideways