Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marine Putin

Marine Putin's App [DENIED]

3/50

Yes [Community] + 1: akarhi, Banana, Half, ROFL,sean,tali, Siesan, Azz (+8)

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Count, Gary, Hobo, Miley Cyrus, Hurff, Groov(+12)
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain: fps_trucka, Boondock, Bob Ross, epic
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun (-3)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, (-14)
No [staff] - 3:

I want to believe

5/50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Count, Gary, Hobo, Miley Cyrus, Hurff, Groov, Ichalvl(+14)
Yes [staff] + 3:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, (-14)
No [staff] - 3:

3/50

I have been told that you are literally the aids.

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Count, Gary, Hobo, Miley Cyrus, Hurff, Groov, Ichalvl(+14)
Yes [staff] + 3:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen(-14)
No [staff] - 3:

>reason for no vote in past

2/50

No, you admitted to hacking with the potential you still hack, You have scammed people on our servers giving not only you but sG as a whole a bad rep for it and overall just un-needed addition to the community.

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun,water.exe (-4)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen(-14)
No [staff] - 3:

you in no way shape or form have changed and even added something new to the list of reasons why i should not vote. I recommend you stop trying for a year and come back once you have changed because you are obviously not getting in any time soon. 

1/50

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun,water.exe, Sakaro (-5)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen(-14)
No [staff] - 3:

Eddy doesnt have the balls to own a bowlcut

0/50

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun,water.exe, Sakaro,prosak (-5)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen(-14)
No [staff] - 3: 

Can't even spell the name of his favorite server correctly.

-3/50

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun,water.exe, Sakaro, Peter Pepperoni, prosak (-5)
No [staff] - 3: 

-5/50 No for now after hearing about your current standing. I'll see if I need to change my vote at the end of the month. 

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun,water.exe, Sakaro, Peter Pepperoni (-5)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical(-16)
No [staff] - 3: Prosak

Fag

-4/50

Yes [Community] + 1: akarhi, Banana, Half, ROFL,sean,tali, Siesan, Azz, Broseidon (+9)

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun,water.exe, Sakaro, Peter Pepperoni (-5)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical(-16)

Said "Eating pussy is nasty! It'll give you STD's"

Yes [Community] + 1: akarhi, Banana, Half, ROFL,sean,tali, Siesan, Azz, Broseidon (+9)

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical, Ross (-18)

-6/50

Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain: fps_trucka, Boondock, Bob Ross, epic, TurtleF
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical, Ross (-18)

-8/50

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical, Ross, NopeDoowah, (-20)

-10/50

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical, Ross, NopeDoowah, waffles (-22)

Judging by what everybody else has said, I have to go with No, sounds like you'll make us look incompetent if somebody that admin aboose's is allowed in. 

-11/50

Yes [staff] + 3:
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun,water.exe, Sakaro, Peter Pepperoni, Rayne (-6)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical, Ross, NopeDoowah, waffles (-22)

Cool guy. 

Also negating Prosak's vote since he's a dumbass and can't figure out how the voting string works.

-5/50

Yes [staff] + 3: Josh (+3)
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun,water.exe, Sakaro, Peter Pepperoni, Rayne (-7)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical, Ross, NopeDoowah, waffles (-24)
No [staff] - 3: 

you freekilled me on JB one time and we argued about it but besides that you were okay so ill give you the benefit of the doubt. i think that people forget that you're young, only 14, and that they judge you based on that, even though almost everyone else was just as annoying when they were that age too. 

-4/50

Yes [Community] + 1: akarhi, Banana, Half, ROFL,sean,tali, Siesan, Azz, Broseidon, fat black (+10)
Yes [staff] + 3: Josh (+3)
No [Community] - 1: Ellie Goulding, Turtles, camelFun,water.exe, Sakaro, Peter Pepperoni, Rayne (-7)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical, Ross, NopeDoowah, waffles (-24)
No [staff] - 3: 

There's absolutely no reason he should be denied. He's a good guy, minds his own business and plays all the time on Jailbreak.

-3/50

Yes [Community] + 1: akarhi, Banana, Half, ROFL,sean,tali, Siesan, Azz, Broseidon, fat black, Oreo (+10)
No [staff] - 3:

Why should you make an example out of prosak when there are other people who make their reasons sound like a no vote yet abstain or vote yes. But the silver lining is since you will make prosak redo his vote it will count for a -2 next time.

Why should you make an example out of prosak when there are other people who make their reasons sound like a no vote yet abstain or vote yes. But the silver lining is since you will make prosak redo his vote it will count for a -2 next time.

This is why no one likes you

Yes, as far as being 14 goes....I used to play when i was 10-11 so I know that feel

Yes [Community] + 1: akarhi, Banana, Half, ROFL,sean,tali, Siesan, Azz, Broseidon, fat black, Oreo (+10)

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Count, Gary, Hobo, Miley Cyrus, Hurff, Groov, Ichalvl, Demon(+16)

No [staff] - 3:

he put his name under staff.

I feel like someone screwed up on the votes when I was reading this from my phone...I don't understand how the vote jumped from 0 to -3 on a -2 vote with Kiwi's (Peter Pepperoni)

The reason why I'm voting Abstain is because even though you did hack and that the community opinion of you is really split, I honestly believe people can change. Your 14, you have a lot ahead of you. I'm not saying you have to be perfect because I understand as well that I was 14 once and I made bad decisions as well (People like to believe I'm 14 still :x). You have 20 days to try and change the opinion of the community, nobody said it's going to be easy but if you really want to be in sG, you are going to have to work for it. I wish you the best of luck trying to get into the community.

Off-Topic

@Demon I don't hate water :/ I've played CSS with him in 2010 and I respect water for who he is /don'tcareaboutrepsoyoucandownvoteme.

-2/50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Count, Gary, Hobo, Miley Cyrus, Hurff, Groov, Ichalvl, Demon(+16)
Abstain: fps_trucka, Boondock, Bob Ross, epic, TurtleF, Blackie
No [staff] - 3:

Was in jailbreak and he came off really annoying.

Plus, the whole incident with the credit thing urges me to vote no.

I am voting no for now, I haven't seen a change in his behavior on the server. 

-4/50

No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical, Ross, NopeDoowah, waffles (-24), Ruffles
No [staff] - 3:

I don't know what you guys are on about. Helped me set up my binds and was pretty chill on JB.

Destin Seal of approval. 

-3/50

Yes [Community] + 1: akarhi, Banana, Half, ROFL,sean,tali, Siesan, Azz, Broseidon, fat black, Oreo, Destin (+11)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:  Skotti ,Wave, Renegade, Garchomp, Fab, Bulletford, AMERICA, Wintergreen, illogical, Ross, NopeDoowah, waffles (-24), Ruffles
No [staff] - 3:

Abstain, personally would vote no however I'll give the chance of not putting you further into the pit.

-3/50

Yes [Community] + 1: akarhi, Banana, Half, ROFL,sean,tali, Siesan, Azz, Broseidon, fat black, Oreo, Destin (+11)
Abstain: fps_trucka, Boondock, Bob Ross, epic, TurtleF, Blackie, BLiNDBoi
No [staff] - 3: