Sign in to follow this  
-=kiva=-

Sensei golden bitch

i cry ertiem

2 stronk

pls

pls nurf

pls

It's a goddamn knife race, it's annoying but it's not op. Any class is OP once you get good at it, knife races just get the short end of the stick every time.

Does sensei make you rage/cry? Change your race to dreadknight. As sensei, i crai evrtaim. I change my race the second I see "Dreadknight entangle for 2.5 seconds". Neither holy shield nor necklace of immunity does anything against it.

nerf sensei please, he is way too strong for what he is

This just reinforces my opinion of you from the first time I saw you on WC3.

Wanna know what that is?

That you're a faggot , and a whiny bitch.

Please sit down and shut up, it's an easy race to beat that has a max of 1 per team.

I've never really seen the point of someone saying sit down, except in-game right after you kill someone.

Sensei literally makes me want to ban everyone and kill myself. But it doesn't just end at sensei, every damn knife races makes me want to destroy everything.

But it doesn't just end at sensei, every damn knife races makes me want to destroy everything.

Knife races all take practice and when you first start out using them, you realize how hard it is and it's for this reason that the general populance strictly don't play them. I see comments all the time on the server about how people level "everything but knife races." Before myself and then pug, I literally did not see a single sensei goldentail on the server. I could count on one hand the number of players that actually try to play the race past it's maximum level, which some players don't even attempt to get to. Each knife race has it's own unique playstyle -- find the one that fits yours. I, for example, can't stand nature wisp yet Ika and others excel at it. I've never seen him on sensei though.

As for countering them, just stand your ground and carefully shoot at them. If I see you backpedaling away from me when I'm on goldentail, I'm not going to make any of my evasive maneuvers to dodge your bullets -- I'mma just ult at you and go for the instagib. Whenever I see someone crouching or standing still shooting at me, even when im in their face stabbing them, I'mma back the fuck off cause I know you's a ballsy mofo that I don't wanna mess with. These are the players I've always and only died to, back when I played sensei 24/7.

tl;dr: Knife races are harder to play, players should feel good about getting good at them. Play dreadknight if you want them to changerace, which they will immediately.

if u dont want to play dreadknight u can always play infected.. fight fire with fire. or molecule/night elf, all 4 races are basically hard-counters to knife races

Get some map awareness, you'll see him piss himself in no time. There are no skills that stops you from doing anything, so you always have a chance to kill him if you know how to aim because he has to stop at one point to knife you.

Now I can see you typing "baawww, but he goes around really fast!"

It's not hard to spot him when he has a rainbow trail coming out of his ass, alternatively you can use the radar to get an idea of his position when he kills one of your unsuspecting teammates.

To avoid the latter, stay in groups of 2 or 3 when you go out in open areas, he won't think about challenging you if he's smart because it means increased risk of being shit on

If you're a pussy bitch I guess you can use dreadknight

Get some map awareness, you'll see him piss himself in no time. There are no skills that stops you from doing anything, so you always have a chance to kill him if you know how to aim because he has to stop at one point to knife you.

Now I can see you typing "baawww, but he goes around really fast!"

It's not hard to spot him when he has a rainbow trail coming out of his ass, alternatively you can use the radar to get an idea of his position when he kills one of your unsuspecting teammates.

To avoid the latter, stay in groups of 2 or 3 when you go out in open areas, he won't think about challenging you if he's smart because it means increased risk of being shit on

If you're a pussy bitch I guess you can use dreadknight

well he has evasion + stun + shake... :)

Edited by xmen

well he has evasion + stun + shake... :)

Evasion is only 25% at max level, you can still shoot while being stunned or shook, you have skills of your own too, don't you?

Get good