Sign in to follow this  
Velo

Strange sounds

No camera or anything that records?  :o jk but yeah I want to "see/hear" the video.

Only my phone, I'll definitely remember to record it if it happens again. 

You could....you know. Buy a new charger.

I have found myself in a bad financial situation as a few of the community members know, so buying small things like that simply aren't in my budget at the moment. 

I know that sounds pathetic not being able to afford a £25.00 charger, but the way things are at the minute, I can barely afford the food shopping...

I could mail you one of my many phone chargers but it wouldn't work on your weird europlugs anyways.

Get a comp mic and record it.

I have found myself in a bad financial situation as a few of the community members know, so buying small things like that simply aren't in my budget at the moment. 

I know that sounds pathetic not being able to afford a £25.00 charger, but the way things are at the minute, I can barely afford the food shopping...

Come on mang, you can't start making claims without some evidence. get a mic from a friend to borrow or something. buy a mic at best buy, wait for the recording and pray it happens within the 30 day return policy, upload it, then return mic for full refund, bam, sound recorded and no money lost.