Sign in to follow this  
Velo

Strange sounds

I want to know what you guys think about the whole "Strange sounds around the world" thing going on. Is this real? If so, what do you think it could be?

http://youtu.be/IfvLn8MBjws

Some people think it is the 7 horns of whatever signaling the four horseman, or fracking, aliens, etc.

Apparently, there are quite a few cases of weird noises in most parts of the world, it was covered on a couple news reports.

Myself, I am yet to notice anything out of the ordinary as I am ignorant and don't give many fucks about what is going on around me, so I'm pretty skeptical.

Edited by Velo

I'll believe it

Not because I think it's true, but it would be pretty crazy if something was actually happening instead of reality being boring as fuck

I'm pretty sure some guy on reddit proved this to be a hoax or something because something about how they all knew eachother or something like that. I would put a link but I'm on mobile..

Skipped through it. First one is the transponder down the street, second one is power lines(once again transponder related), the city one is the wind and the humming one in the street sounds like an air conditioner or fan outside.

So yeah it's just someone taking random clips, peicing them to together, and calling it an alien event.

Edited by Oreo

paranormal_activity_caught_on_camera_540

Sorry, but this has GOT to be photoshopped

There's no way a crib just moves on it's own like that.

Also, those videos are just hype for some movie if i remember right

Edited by Siesan

I'm not one for posting in old topics, but this happened outside my house last night. Freaked the girlfriend out something fierce.

What I thought I could hear was almost the sound of swirling air (if that makes sense) and then almost turned into the sound of industrial equipment almost rushing past itself. 

Wish I recorded it but I didn't even think about it, must have been going on for a good 45 minutes.

I find it odd because I live on a dead end suburban road with no industrial equipment or main road for miles... Freaky shit. 

I'm not one for posting in old topics, but this happened outside my house last night. Freaked the girlfriend out something fierce.

What I thought I could hear was almost the sound of swirling air (if that makes sense) and then almost turned into the sound of industrial equipment almost rushing past itself. 

Wish I recorded it but I didn't even think about it, must have been going on for a good 45 minutes.

I find it odd because I live on a dead end suburban road with no industrial equipment or main road for miles... Freaky shit. 

prove you haven't been replaced by an alien right now

Apparently "weird sounds" have been happening everywhere and they do tend to make noises everywhere, also they are saying that they are coming from "Frost Quakes"

Edited by Quayle

Apparently "weird sounds" have been happening everywhere and they do tend to make noises everywhere, also they are saying that they are coming from "Frost Quakes"

I doubt we are getting frost quakes in England...it's cold but it isn't that cold.

Unless I'm missing the point entirely, but I assume they are caused by severe low temperature? 

You can say fuck... no one gives a shit.

Also, what is a frost quake?

It's when you pound a bunch of frosters and then quake out your urethra

It also happens when a thread gets necro'd

Heard the sounds again last night, louder this time but for no where near as long. They were stopping and starting every 20 minutes (around about) for about 2 hours. 

Edited by Rayne

Record?

Easier said than done at the minute (annoyingly) so bare with me through this long tale. My girlfriend and I share an Iphone 5 charger since I broke mine on christmas eve. She is currently across country training for work with the charger. Until Thursday evening I have to use my phone as little as possible to avoid it dying. Hence why...... I couldn't record it. I will do if I hear it again though, need people to see this shit.