Mother

Fucking

Multiquote

(And / or edit your most recent post)

My bad, sorry sir!

Guest Master Chief 2007

Was being the operative word, nice to meet you too new fag

Guest Master Chief 2007

Ooo these new fags aren't very curtious! At least with the old boys there was something to their flaming. This is boring

Ooo these new fags aren't very curtious! At least with the old boys there was something to their flaming. This is boring

Wasn't talking to you, America has recently changed his name from "HugeHomosexual" on the forums

None the less, hello

Guest Master Chief 2007

Wasn't talking to you, America has recently changed his name from "HugeHomosexual" on the forums

None the less, hello

Oh were referring to him haha! Hello

I'm sure this will probably kick up a shit storm but I'd like to think everyone else has learned to deal since my last appearance.

I've been mulling over the forums the past few days and noticed how much better old stuff is than new stuff. What happened to the old stuff, the better than new stuff old stuff.

I fantasize a lot of you give a damn about my existence so I want you to know I'm a better person than you, I don't have any time for cs:s cs:go or what ever it is called, although in my free time at work I may check out the forums.

Are there any oldfags still around or is it all new fags now, because old stuff is better than new stuff?

Would like a good ol' catch up with some of the old stuff, which is clearly and superiorly better than new stuff.

Also just re-read through the 'Legendary Thread' from when boriscoolman made a nice little thread in regards to my return as 'Hannibal King'. That's when this community was epic - when it was about old stuff. Much better than new stuff. I fantasize a lot of you gave a shit about me but I sure as hell am the greatest person ever and everyone should suck my dick because I'm better than all of you.

Anyhoo... Good to be home!

Guest Master Chief 2007

Haha server officer has terrible banter. Where's fox when you need him.

Guest Master Chief 2007

Haha everybody was a newfag once!

The only flaming nowadays is either calling each other nwords or fags/faggots, welcome back.

Guest Master Chief 2007

/>The only flaming nowadays is either calling each other nwords or fags/faggots, welcome back.

Really :/ wasn't faggot used a lot in primary school?

Thanks for the warm welcome, how much have I missed?

Edited by Master Chief 2007

Guest Master Chief 2007

I don't like you

Add more girls to your sig, may raise my care level.

The self control it is taking to not start ragingly-shitpost all over this thread is tremendous...

You have nothing to Rage about as you don't even know this guy...as you too are a new a fag.

Haha :^] wow oldfags! ;$ ghah remember the old days? :^} aha so much nostalgia ;¶ watch out newfags! :"^]

Typical answer from somebody who has no idea what 'the old days' were, back when this community was full of wonder breads.

Can't wait for people to start logging on to see this thread. 

The self control it is taking to not start ragingly-shitpost all over this thread is tremendous...

You have nothing to Rage about as you don't even know this guy...as you too are a new a fag.

/>

Haha :^] wow oldfags! ;$ ghah remember the old days? :^} aha so much nostalgia ;¶ watch out newfags! :"^]

Typical answer from somebody who has no idea what 'the old days' were, back when this community was full of wonder breads.

Can't wait for people to start logging on to see this thread.

Why are you logging on to two accounts and acting like you're different people?

At least use a different email and IP if you're gonna do that. Lmao.

Didn't actually mean to multi-log, I had one logged on my phone and just switched PC, forgot to switch. Thanks for letting me know though!

Well if I'm posting on 'Rayne' about 'Master Chief' when you obviously didn't know we were one and the same, wouldn't of made much sense to write 'me' would it.

Who are you by the way? Think I've got myself a fan club in you and America. 

EDIT: Oh sorry you've been here since 2011 so have no idea what's going on. My bad I forgot your years of experience with this community has clouded your vision.

Edited by Rayne