Sign in to follow this  
AntyCrix

Boondock Skin Giveaway

"Shit I made a shitty complaint thread better give away some free skins"

More like "lol I made a complaint thread in the section that nobody takes seriously so all the faggits come in and tell me I'm a faggot, let me get rid of my skins because I don't want any WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COMPLAINT THREAD EXCEPT FOR THE FACT I TOOK A LIST OF PEOPLE THAT NEGREPPED ME IN THAT THREAD." gg i ain't even mad dude im jus gana be a pasive agresive trole nao

XD HAHHAHAHA

I got my eyes on you,

you're everything that I see

I want your up votes and attention endlessly.

nice spame

EDIT: If I gave you any skins, please DO NOT upvote me. Apparently I'm coming off as an attention whore for rep, so this is just me saying I'm doing it for the hell of it.

Can't tell if trick question........

To upvote or not to upvote LOL

Edited by Aero

Can't tell if trick question........

To upvote or not to upvote LOL

No seriously don't upvote.

I want to see how much red I can acquire because that just tells me how many hater points I have.

Edited by Drake

More like "lol I made a complaint thread in the section that nobody takes seriously 

Yeah you make a complaint thread about you going in the server with an alt account called nignog and expect the SOs not to take action when you are just intentionally searching for trouble. Then realise you were wrong and you're not such a hotshot after all and now try to get that status by giving free skins :)

/>

Yeah you make a complaint thread about you going in the server with an alt account called nignog and expect the SOs not to take action when you are just intentionally searching for trouble. Then realise you were wrong and you're not such a hotshot after all and now try to get that status by giving free skins :)

Goddamit xmen why do you put a smiley after every post if it's not a happy post. It doesn't make any sense dammit!

This is not the complaint department and I will not be continuing this discussion any further.

If you find I was breaking any of the rules please file a complaint.

Please leave, thank you very much.

Edited by Drake

Goddamit xmen why do you put a smiley after every post if it's not a happy post. It doesn't make any sense dammit!

Cause I find it amusing :)

Alright I'll be starting this a bit early because I need to go do something at 430PM CST, I'll be back later.

Anyway, this is how it's gonna work, just hit me up in Steam, and I'll use random.org to decide how many skins I'll give you (1-4) and what number skin in my inventory you'll get.

I'll take screenshots for proof of the number, but obviously it's not really necessary. Hit me up on Steam.

shit man can we not just all be friends here this is an online forum/community ur here to hav fun if you want drama go to highschool remember ur here to have fun

I'm having fun watching people get mad lol