Sign in to follow this  
AntyCrix

Boondock Skin Giveaway

I'll be giving away a shit ton of skins in the next few days. If you haven't been a complete cocksucker to me in the past few weeks, congratulations, you have pretty high tolerance and you're gonna get free skins.

To be honest I'm tired of shitty looking skins on CS:GO. So yup, this is happening now, just add me on Steam to participate and chat me asking for the giveaway.

If I gave you any skins, please DO NOT upvote me. Apparently I'm coming off as an attention whore for rep, so this is just me saying I'm doing it for the hell of it. (Seriously, this isn't bait/trick question/any of that shit, just don't upvote.)

So basically how this is going to work is I'm going to use random.org to find out how many skins you will get, which will be 2-5 skins

an example:

RawzBGR.jpg

So let's say you get four skins, I'll generate four random numbers in random.org and each of these numbers will correspond to the item in my inventory.

an example:

Aqy4pxl.jpg

This means I'll find the 68th item in my inventory according to how I see it and put it in the trade.

Edited by Drake

Some specifics could be nice, like how the fuck to get these free skins and what you're giving away.

All you have to do is have me added throughout the week and probably send me a trade request. I'm giving away everything.

More information tomorrow at 4PM CST.

Also none of these people are getting shit from me, I don't care how much of a faggot I was lol

9XKk9BJ.jpg

Edited by Drake

why do you people need so much goddamn e-ttention

"hey imma buy u a gaem but u gotta maek a thread on it"

"lol xD kk u bettr upvote me"

"i have stuff 2 giveaway"

"but only if ur my friend and not meen 2 me xD"

"upvote me 2 guys"

Downvote me, I don't really give a shit.

A note I'd like to add as well, you don't really have to be my friend for this, just add me on Steam and as long as you haven't been a dickhead then you're fine in my book.

I can't remember if I've negged you or not. I've just negged so many people.

I don't care if you negged me last year or last month, it doesn't really matter if you're not on the list.

Edited by Drake

I'm coming off as an attention whore for rep, so this is just me saying I'm doing it for the hell of it.

whats wrong with attention whoring for rep?

tortoise-knitwear-_2741503k.jpg

why do you people need so much goddamn e-ttention

"hey imma buy u a gaem but u gotta maek a thread on it"

"lol xD kk u bettr upvote me"

"i have stuff 2 giveaway"

"but only if ur my friend and not meen 2 me xD"

"upvote me 2 guys"

if ur referring to the thank you threads people make to me, i dont ask anyone to make those. they just do. 

Edited by Tortoise

Hahahah sure I'm a cocksucker then I guess... Didn't even know you're boondock..

Great thread would read again :)

/>

So on the topic of skins, has anyone here ever accidentally folded their foreskin so far down their shaft that they can't get it back up?

Yeah, just get a toothpick or some pliers and get it under the skin, then violently tug on it until it's unfolded

Edited by Wave