Sign in to follow this  
Siesan

Boosting

Rules are what's going to ruin this game. A rule against anti-air spammers? Really? They're doing their job if they're taking down aircraft using the AA. A rule against chopper ramming is understandable but good pilots should be able to avoid rammers. Our server should be a no rules server (except of course team killing which just ruins the game in general).

No I feel like the only rules on the server should be 1. Racist language and some offensive words. 2. No ramming. 3. No tk'ing. 4. No talking about fight club. If we do any more rules than 4 we likely will not have a good population. But making a rule for aa spammers is stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

No I feel like the only rules on the server should be 1. Racist language and some offensive words. 2. No ramming. 3. No tk'ing. 4. No talking about fight club. If we do any more rules than 4 we likely will not have a good population. But making a rule for aa spammers is stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

why no ramming? it's a legit and proven method in real life. if you cant dodge don't fly? If you can't get a gunner in your vehicle to scan his lane and tell you a jet is about to slam into you... well dont drive.. it's all about situational awareness.

so, i second Seabags, pussies l2p.

why no ramming? it's a legit and proven method in real life. if you cant dodge don't fly? If you can't get a gunner in your vehicle to scan his lane and tell you a jet is about to slam into you... well dont drive.. it's all about situational awareness.

I agree with this; to tell the truth I think ramming is for pussies but having a rule to dissallow it? What the fuck?

I disagree with ramming because of the fact that using a scout helicopter to stop enemies from capping C for the next 5-10 minutes is much more effective than using the heli for 30 seconds and hopefully getting ONE kill. 

Ramming is selfish ; Normal heli use can benefit the team.

Kamikaze? Pearl harbor? Anyone?

Edited by xmen

It's Battlefield guys, pretty much anything goes (except for tk) 

You can go ahead and think for hours about things that should be illegal but you will be shot down because it is battlefield, not CS where you make rules

It's Battlefield guys, pretty much anything goes (except for tk) 

You can go ahead and think for hours about things that should be illegal but you will be shot down because it is battlefield, not CS where you make rules

Unless you come up with that shitty rule and be like "Oh, we should have a sniper limit cause hurr durr we no rike sneepirs dat don't do der objectiveeee"

The less rules the better, the game is self enforcing on most issues

If it's possible in the game it should be allowed, with the exception of behaviour that is not helping your team

A. Boosting off in your own little corner not even playing with everyone

B. Griefing your team (tk etc)

C. All the regular sg rules about chat

Mostly it would just be up to admin discretion on rules 1 and 2 and everything else.

Role of admin, as always: promote a fun active environment that draws players in

Sign in to follow this