Sign in to follow this  
Marine Putin

Jail Break Events?

Eddy's already stated, he's going to see how the population does during the Thanksgiving break. If it's notable, there will probably be a JB event for Christmas break. Staff are doing (barely any) work, just gotta wait.

Eddy's already stated, he's going to see how the population does during the Thanksgiving break. If it's notable, there will probably be a JB event for Christmas break. Staff are doing (barely any) work, just gotta wait.

That's a problem though, all that's being done is waiting to see if the population will grow by itself, which it never will. A plant will not grow without sunlight and water, you can't just expect people to go into jailbreak randomly. An event for jailbreak will help the population grow and encourage people to join.

/>

That's a problem though, all that's being done is waiting to see if the population will grow by itself, which it never will. A plant will not grow without sunlight and water, you can't just expect people to go into jailbreak randomly. An event for jailbreak will help the population grow and encourage people to join.

Who's going to be encouraged; the few sg members who play jb still or the regulars who wouldn't know about the event because they aren't playing due to school?

I won't plan an event like the past one's,but if you guys want something done I can do this....

Starting monday(25th) I will be doing little giveaways in the server,the server has to get to atleast 20 people before I start giving anything away,I have some games to give away,some store credits and maybe even a month of free premium admin.

again it's small and it's not much,but if this goes well I promise I will plan something bigger for Christmas.

I won't plan an event like the past one's,but if you guys want something done I can do this....

Starting monday(25th) I will be doing little giveaways in the server,the server has to get to atleast 20 people before I start giving anything away,I have some games to give away,some store credits and maybe even a month of free premium admin.

again it's small and it's not much,but if this goes well I promise I will plan something bigger for Christmas.

ok and i hope this works and we have some thing good for christmas

So just like normal?

JK, <3 staff

Except you dogs