Sign in to follow this  
The Real Xlite

Bhop is fun, come play!

Hi, I'm Xlite and I'm a Bhop server officer, It'd like to see more sG members stopping by more frequently to play with us, we have fun, and If you wanna pro rabble in JB like me, come learn here! Also, scripts are allowed, so if you're bad at scrolling, no problem! Pls I'm lonely.

- Xlite.

/>/>

Hi, I'm Xlite and I'm a Bhop server officer, It'd like to see more sG members stopping by more frequently to play with us, we have fun, and If you wanna pro rabble in JB like me, come learn here! Also, scripts are allowed, so if you're bad at scrolling, no problem! Pls I'm lonely.

- Xlite.

Not really a fan of sg bhop... Cause like it's like a server... Come to play cs with aimbot and let's see who's the best..

Ps scripts suck

Edited by xmen

Add easyhop to it imo, a lot more fun and don't have to deal with scripts. I play on a different server which has it. FYI Easy hop doesn't auto-hop for you or anything, just makes it more forgiving.

EZhop is complete bullshit and makes more skips on maps that are ordinarily not possible. It makes you jump at the maximum possible height each time which allows massive skips on large longer maps like Badges. If you want bhop to just be more forgiving, 200tick (Which sG Bhop is 200tick) in itself gives you that well enough without EZhop allowing you to jump higher than normal while consistently jumping.

Add easyhop to it imo, a lot more fun and don't have to deal with scripts. I play on a different server which has it. FYI Easy hop doesn't auto-hop for you or anything, just makes it more forgiving.

That is the worst idea I have ever heard. Please go dig a hole and bury yourself in it.

I'm just throwing out an idea that may increase the server pop, as bhop is kind of a niche and the amount of people that can properly bhop is little and the amount that are willing to script I believe is lower. Just a thought, I'm also curious as to how you would increase server pop or if you want it increased at all due to the community you have, as in you like who you play with currently.

Edited by B-cock

Bhop is it's own world compared to every other server we have. The people who play it are people who've played 1.6/:S for years. Trying to change it to make it easier for people to start is just going to kill the pop we already have with most likely not bringing in anyone either. Sure it's not constantly filled with people to the brim, but it always has a decent amount on every so often. It's fine as it is .

I'm just throwing out an idea that may increase the server pop, as bhop is kind of a niche and the amount of people that can properly bhop is little and the amount that are willing to script I believe is lower. Just a thought, I'm also curious as to how you would increase server pop or if you want it increased at all due to the community you have, as in you like who you play with currently.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who can play bhop properly. There's very many pros in the bhop world and there's even more people  who are above average. Then there's a huge skill gap and then there's the noobs who think auto and EZhop make them a better player overall. Not to mention strafehacks as well. Not grouping you up with these players or anything just in case you think I am, it's just what I have seen on sG bhop myself and other servers. Now there's not that many people who think that way since becoming better is a lot easier now with the large amount of pros and tricks that can be told now (e.g work on LJ and improve overall strafe sync, or work on strafetapping to learn to control speed on longer maps that require speed control). And many people are fine with scripts. I only see a person or two every so often who would complain about scripts and they later changed their mind on them.

sG bhop is the only 200tick server without auto or EZhop in the US. (FAP 200tick is gone now, so perhaps in the world. I haven't been around much lately though) Not everyone wants a server to have either auto or EZhop. Auto is somewhat delayed(Which I know you weren't talking about this, just adding in what other bhop servers have now), and EZhop adds a lot of bullshit skips on maps which ruins the majority of them. And there's servers that are still legit old settings, 100tick and no EZhop or auto. That makes sG bhop stand out as being different, and the majority of the people who already play there don't want EZhop to be on the server, nor auto. Hell, we laugh at everyone who plays on those servers. 

But the point is, if we added auto, or even just EZhop, we would just turn into another CW or the however  many other servers that have CW's timer now even with the same auto/EZ setup. But, this is just how I see it, being a player of the bhop server  for a few years now.

And one of the biggest things killing population isn't what the server has or doesn't have, it's all of the hacks that are out there now. Bhop is slowly being killed because of the large amount of hacks and what they can do. While scripts are allowed on the server, strafehacks are allowed pretty much as well. There's hacks out there that are allowing people to record their run on a map up to the point they mess up and they can just use their hack to play up to the point they messed up and they'll continue their run perfectly after that. And in this same hack that does that, there's something that allows them to wiggle at an insane speed and get times on shorter maps that are completely inhumanely possible. This has caused previous regulars to stop playing quite a lot, and I'm sure scares off newer players when they get on the server and watch a replay that is completely done with cheats. 

As for increasing the population though, there has already been a step set to that. The server just got a new timer however  many months ago, and I've been asking around for what kind of ranks people want to see on the server. Some of them were excited about the mentioning of ranks (Some foreign players) but still players nonetheless. This timer added the replay bot and other new appealing features to the server that are the same as on the servers you see with auto and EZ, just without auto and EZ.

Kind of a ramble of random things, not really thought through. There may be mistakes here or there, so my bad if there are.

Edited by Rublub Almighty Condom God

I can kinda jump-crouch-sidestep/twitch my mouse like I'm having a seizure, does that make me good?

If you want to be good....You must change your name to Lv. 100 Bhip.

And in this same hack that does that, there's something that allows them to wiggle at an insane speed and get times on shorter maps that are completely inhumanely possible.

Oh believe me, there actually is! :D

It's a matter of opinion. If I were to ask you if something you have fun playing is actually fun, what would you answer?

Yes

I would play bhop if i could bhop

go bhap, it ez. I tich u.