Sign in to follow this  
Marine Putin

PS4 who's getting it

Who ever is getting PS4 tell me ill add you when is comes out on Friday. Post PSN names when it comes out.

Edited by Hurr Durr Marine Putin

not on launch causae im not a dumb motherfucker

Midnight launches were awesome I did it for Halo 3 people brought tvs and consoles to play halo 2 while they wait.

Midnight launches were awesome I did it for Halo 3 people brought tvs and consoles to play halo 2 while they wait.

no not that it's just that usually there are kinks with consoles right away on top of the lack of launch titles to play, i'd prefer to wait a couple of months

I'll be playing that 2k when i get it  :D

Hell yeah buddy. Heard great shit about NBA2K14 on ps4. Probably the first game I'm going to play on it.

Also for those that don't know, Amazon is doing a buy two get one free on launch titles and so is Target.

Here is a link for all those looking for killer deals this month on VIDYA GAMES: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/10-video-game-deals/

Anything I really wanted on the PS4 is coming out for PC aside from Killzone: Shadows Fall, but that's not a huge loss. PSN name is Whiteout506 in the off-chance I get a PS4

Anything I really wanted on the PS4 is coming out for PC aside from Killzone: Shadows Fall, but that's not a huge loss. PSN name is Whiteout506 in the off-chance I get a PS4

That's the case with me but instead of ps4 it's titanfall on the X1. Most likely I'll buy it for PC.

I'll get it when good games come out for it

I don't know man, there are some pretty good indie games coming at launch.

You may not be the indie game type though.

Hell yeah buddy. Heard great shit about NBA2K14 on ps4. Probably the first game I'm going to play on it.

Also for those that don't know, Amazon is doing a buy two get one free on launch titles and so is Target.

Here is a link for all those looking for killer deals this month on VIDYA GAMES: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/10-video-game-deals/

You play?? What's your PSN? Amazon B2G1 was only for 4 hours. Target is still doing it but they are running out. 

PC is just boring now. Haven't launch a PC game in months