Sign in to follow this  
JMaFia

I am so angry

How about you stop being a passive aggressive little bitch and tell us the problem

Even girls in my school don't do this any more. 

So, my mom was supposed to work overtime and I was supposed to have this girl Anna come over, but instead she texts me "I'm not working overtime son, isn't that great? Be home at 2:30, love you :D"

SO NOW I HAD TO DUB THE BITCH AND CANCEL FOR TODAY WHICH MEANS I MIGHT JACK OFF AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES TODAY

Shut up

I'll fucking eat your ass with a spoon

Edited by JMaFia

So, my mom was supposed to work overtime and I was supposed to have this girl Anna come over, but instead she texts me "I'm not working overtime son, isn't that great? Be home at 2:30, love you :D"

SO NOW I HAD TO DUB THE BITCH AND CANCEL FOR TODAY WHICH MEANS I MIGHT JACK OFF AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES TODAY

I'll fucking eat your ass with a spoon

Dude that's easy. Bring the girl over and bang her on the couch, constantly watching whatever door you know your mom is going to coming through. The second she comes in the door, make constant eye contact while you're still bangin the girl and give your mom the most fierce look of "GTFO" you've ever given. She will sense your alphaness from there and will back out of the house. 

Finish and then send the girl home, once your mom comes back inside act like nothing happened.

Dude that's easy. Bring the girl over and bang her on the couch, constantly watching whatever door you know your mom is going to coming through. The second she comes in the door, make constant eye contact while you're still bangin the girl and give your mom the most fierce look of "GTFO" you've ever given. She will sense your alphaness from there and will back out of the house. 

Finish and then send the girl home, once your mom comes back inside act like nothing happened.

Do you understand how the Bronx works?

Using my upper-middle-class white boy experience, I'm to understand that your mother will open the front door, then a drive by will kill all three of you.

that was subtle

So...just like every day?