Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dyscivist

Guy posts nudes of his GF on Facebook because she played Lee Sin in LoL, cries and tries to get her back

This entire situation makes me laugh and feel bad.

I feel bad because someone who obviously needs help isn't getting it and he's hurting other people in the process. 

I laugh because the threads about it and discussions are hilarious.

This entire situation makes me laugh and feel bad.

I feel bad because someone who obviously needs help isn't getting it and he's hurting other people in the process.

I feel the same way about you and your pokemon obsession bro.

What did you learn? He is a bigger Furry than you?

I'm going to abandon my previous, blatant insult and post this instead:

I promised to look after a friends cat for the week. My place has a glass atrium that goes through two levels, I have put the cat in there with enough food and water to last the week. I am looking forward to the end of the week. It is just sitting there glaring at me, it doesn't do anything else. I can tell it would like to kill me. If I knew I could get a perfect replacement cat, I would kill this one now and replace it Friday afternoon. As we sit here glaring at each other I have already worked out several ways to kill it.

The simplest would be to drop heavy items on it from the upstairs bedroom though I have enough basic engineering knowledge to assume that I could build some form of 'spear like' projectile device from parts in the downstairs shed. If the atrium was waterproof, the most entertaining would be to flood it with water. It wouldn't have to be that deep, just deeper than the cat.

I don't know how long cats can swim but I doubt it would be for a whole week. If it kept the swimming up for too long I could always try dropping things on it as well. I have read that drowning is one of the most peaceful ways to die so really it would be a win win situation for me and the cat I think.

Missed 11 hours of potential experience that he should of gained on cs:go because his girlfriend never came online.

Missed 11 hours of potential experience that he should of gained on cs:go because his girlfriend never came online.

Cool necro bro