Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

Giving out humble bundles and also playing the GTA V Multiplayer beta next week

Hey guys,

So sometime in the next week or so I will most likely be playing the multiplayer beta for  GTA 5. This means that I'll most likely be in the office and will be under a NDA contract.

Good news? They're no longer pinning any shit I do on my dad, so as long as I dont do anything too stupid it'll be fine.

Regardless I'll try and get some free stuff and will definitely get whatever pictures of it I can. 

As far as the humble bundles go, I'm going to buy 10 1$ editions, so post here if you want a certain game(s) or whatever. I'll be buying them tomorrow and if there's a lot of demand for a certain thing then first come, first serve.

Tl;dr what should I try to get a picture of at the multiplayer beta and what games you bitches want? I'm not getting anyone the 5$ packs unless it comes with SO. 

Humble bundle games left:

Trine 2: 0 copies left (Knox, ROFL, Taboo, Master Chefster, Moose, Hot Mayo, Ghost, Fetterolf, Junior Bacon, Dscyvist, 

Mark of the Ninja: 0 copies left (Knox, Wave, Black Woman, Name, Banana, TurtleDildo, ROFL, Moose, Eddy, Intoxicated Dog

Eets Munchies Beta: 5 copies left (Knox, ROFL, Moose, Seabagz, Dysivist, 

Brutal Legends: 2 copies left (Knox, ROFL, Moose, Seabagz, Junior Bacon, Disivist, Daft2, Quayle, 

Edited by Ichalvl

Dude you're so lucky to have a dad who works on the dev team. Thats awesome.

It pays the bills, but the poor guy has been working around 10 hours a day for 6 days a week for the past 4-5 months to get this game done. He's the lead of his team (I think) so he gets force-fed all of the bugs and has to deal with them.

Ichalvl, I'll have your children if you get me into the beta multiplayer.

Fly to where I live and you're set. 

Unless they do it over XBL, in which I'm inviting all of your asses. because you're mostly friends. 

mostly.