Sign in to follow this  
ZachPL

What do you want done to TTT next?

Remove taser  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Taser?

• No
    • Yes

Alright guys, i'm willing pretty much to do anything you guys want. Add maps, remove weapons add weapons balance weapons etc. 

Post here what you want done next and if we need to we can vote on it, you guys play the server so as long as it's reasonable i'll try to do whatever you guys feel is needed.

First vote:

*Remove Taser

Re add css maps?

Also this website sells scripts which could be added to the server if someone is willing to pay for it.

Here is a good one that could be added.

http://coderhire.com/scripts/view/175

Let me know what you guys think.

--

Airbus is a bad map, readding it for the 15th time will not make it better.

I would purchase that script for the clan if I could stop paying for supporter but still get the advantages / badge / etc because I'm paying for the leader boards

Keep everything the way it is, everything is fine. You could remove the taser tho.

For the love of God, please don't add voice radius, it makes admining a bitch.

And no more player slots, fuck that.

Edited by SpecialBrownies

tumblr_m1r4azilPC1qldlyho1_400.gif

A raised player cap would be nice, it's full a lot and there's a cap of fun when there's a cap of players.

No. when we had it at 40+people no one could hear people talk, so when someone kosed another person we couldn't hear.

Then the admins couldn't talk to people and ask why people did stuff without gagging.

When people hear the kos wrong that causes confusion and leads to people getting mad because of "random kos" and/or "rdm".

SO NO.

Edited by Coldfuse

No. when we had it at 40+people no one could hear people talk, so when someone kosed another person we couldn't hear.

Then the admins couldn't talk to people and ask why people did stuff without gagging.

When people hear the kos wrong that causes confusion and leads to people getting mad because of "random kos" and/or "rdm".

SO NO.

This is assuming global voice is getting disabled, because I really hope it is. It takes the mystery away when I can hear a guy 200m away yell out who a traitor is...

Voice radius.

Global voice makes the game too easy.

We have tried it before, one of the good parts of TTT is being able to talk to everyone, and when you have a voice radius it is kind of unfair because you can still chat with everyone

remove the Galil (nobody uses it)

remove the taser  (it's shitty)

remove/fix the radio (nobody uses it/ i think it's broken)

make jihad bombs take 2 credits to buy pls

give the M28 a different icon (i hate accidentally buying it instead of the AWP)

change the map vote to be more fretta-like (with all maps listed) instead of making votemap consist of nominations (also make map cooldowns)

and finally, as a suggestion, can you guys please make some maps admin choice only? (i/e if you add airbus back, make it so only an SO or staff cna change the map to it)

those are just my suggestions

We have tried it before, one of the good parts of TTT is being able to talk to everyone, and when you have a voice radius it is kind of unfair because you can still chat with everyone

Then make chat radius bound too like in DarkRP. Have an OOC or Global chat option that talks to all for disputes n shit.

Also being able to talk to everyone kinda ruins the point of the game. It is literally just a deathmatch server where you get punished if you kill the wrong people. There is no detective work and hardley any thinking has to go into it. You just run around and watch people and wait for them to kill someone. What it comes down to is you vs. one dude in the corner of the map where noone sees you but the kid can just yell ******** is a traitor to everyone on the server and it's game over.

Edited by Tristan.

Stop asking for voice radius. It will not work in our server.

Considering the crowd we have currently in TTT it will make the game almost unplayable due to idiots fucking up everything.

Leave TTT the way it is. No need to add anything. Take away all of the really stupid weapons and we are golden.