Sign in to follow this  
Ika

sensei golden-tail

Thorgot I'm not going to undo your change but I don't think a knife race based on mobility should have necklace restricted simply because it moves fast... Some changes might have to be made but I don't think restricting an item is the right way to go. It's your race so I'll let you take care of it but you've got the right idea, play it yourself and see how it fairs, ask someone you know who's not very good, decent, and very good with knife races to play it and see what they think.

Thorgot I'm not going to undo your change but I don't think a knife race based on mobility should have necklace restricted simply because it moves fast... Some changes might have to be made but I don't think restricting an item is the right way to go. It's your race so I'll let you take care of it but you've got the right idea, play it yourself and see how it fairs, ask someone you know who's not very good, decent, and very good with knife races to play it and see what they think.

Totally undoes the purpose of the race imo... Only thing it had was the speed no it has nothing :P

Thanks for the feedback (though I totally would have understood if you had reversed it). I'll give it a play tonight and see how it goes. Though I was never good at the uber-fast knife races.

Has anybody been succeeding at Sensei since the nerf, or is it a very weak race now?

I can succeed at it fairly well, until someones decides they've had enough and hop on Night Elf, Keeper Of The Grove, Blood Hunter just to list the popular ones with ultimate's. When I see a sensei on the other team, I make it a point to hop on one of those races (my favorite being blood hunter) and after I kill them 2-3 times that way they usually hop off.

Edit: That's not to say I can't kill them without those races, there are a lot of races with movement impairing abilities that are really effective at killing them.

Edited by B-rock

-snip-

Edit: That's not to say I can't kill them without those races, there are a lot of races with movement impairing abilities that are really effective at killing them.

Bash, nuff said. :D

sensei gets buffed and wisp gets nerfed im qq all day

sensei didn't get buffed, only the changes that were done were undone, and wisp didn't get nerfed, it was fixed.

sensei didn't get buffed, only the changes that were done were undone, and wisp didn't get nerfed, it was fixed.

effective buffs and nerfs. wisp is fine actually, not as good as before but still clutched 1v5.