Sign in to follow this  
BLiNDBoi

First Page Complete

What is your estimated time of completion for all of them?

Since he started, about ten new races have been added.

He's finished six.

I'd say estimated completion time is question mark.

Man, warden is killing my rank brah. People camp spawn so hard, I want a disable mole ultimate button lol. Leveling doesn't become a challenge until the higher levels, especially with the current exp system. :(

following in my footsteps...

in wcs1 i had the first 4 pages at level 100 and almost finished the 5th... but i spent too much time on swat leader lololol

yea but that was when swat's speed was passive

Man, warden is killing my rank brah. People camp spawn so hard, I want a disable mole ultimate button lol. Leveling doesn't become a challenge until the higher levels, especially with the current exp system. :(

yea i agree, towards 70+ it's pretty much a grind since 95%+ of the population is lower level than you

the only way I could do it is buy a flash and be ready to die, and then jump away on respawn...if no !respawn_spawn

its also better to just pop into it for a few round every map.

concurrent leveling go!

Yeah, sadly used resetskills to remove mole is an option but it got fucking annoying because every time I get exp I get a dialog prompt to spend my skills. Overall, I'll just lose massive points and deal with it, not like it wasn't going to happen given the path I am taking.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Yeah, sadly used resetskills to remove mole is an option but it got fucking annoying because every time I get exp I get a dialog prompt to spend my skills. Overall, I'll just lose massive points and deal with it, not like it wasn't going to happen given the path I am taking.

so true, i can imagine some of the knife races for you right now.

resetskills and then don't level it up?

I think he means an option like "You can mole this round! Use ultimate to mole this round."

There is already an ultimate sadly... It could be tied to the +ability though :D.

resetskills and then don't level it up?

Every time you get xp it pops up the prompt to put points into an un-maxed skill... I rather just have an option to disable this notification totally / toggle it on and off.

Or make it +ability to trigger the chance to mole, almost like a toggle so it switches between on and off

Or make it +ability to trigger the chance to mole, almost like a toggle so it switches between on and off

needs to be made as warden expertise :P