Sign in to follow this  
JMaFia

Help please, weirdo after me

Obviously we need to make firefighter staff, and then water will be perma'd.

OT; women be crazy.

Firefighter for staff NOW and the world wil be more fun :)

Rules Kick all dumass

Warning for be a fag

Ban for just be stupid

Coldfuse you are a fucking moron lets break it down to THE SIMPLEST PATH.

JMAFIA(ASSOCIATED WITH SG) goes to CRAZY JMAFIA EX(ASSOCIATED WITH PERSON IN SG) SERIOUSLY IF YOUR GOING TO SAY THIS ISN'T PIP YOUR FUCKING MORONS.

I like how even though everyone else in the thread shits on you, you reply to the one person who was actually politely correcting you and call him a fucking moron

Good one faggot

mfw when jmafia actually thinks someone is stalking his ugly ass

1311603778372.jpg

My ex has done it numerous times to see if I'd betray her in our relationship, it was obvious, but I never said anything, seeing how this was a spam bot it makes me feel more at ease knowing it's finally over and she's moved on

edit: lol @ugly

edit edit: I love firefighter one day I will fly out to denmark to meet him and go clubbing

Edited by JMaFia

My ex has done it numerous times to see if I'd betray her in our relationship, it was obvious, but I never said anything, seeing how this was a spam bot it makes me feel more at ease knowing it's finally over and she's moved on

edit: lol @ugly

edit edit: I love firefighter one day I will fly out to denmark to meet him and go clubbing

You know you are welcome, join me free on my nightclub, and let us get some alchol and babes, you can stay whit me, you dont need to pay for any hotel :)

Just a bad scam hahaha, I had a similar message except with slightly more broken english and my ex and I ended on decent terms lol, I'd pull up the message I got but "This message is no longer available because it was identified as abusive or spam" just mark that shit as spam/scam and block them and they'll have their account deleted in no time.

You know you are welcome, join me free on my nightclub, and let us get some alchol and babes, you can stay whit me, you dont need to pay for any hotel :)

<3

Hold the fuck up. Are you people telling me xox_holliecutie1993 doesn't actually want to meet up with me and hook up?

Jesus Christ, my entire life is a lie.

there are no single women in my area who want to FUCK?