Sign in to follow this  
Spell

Jailbreak Event [Aug 12-18]

As summer is coming to a close, the sG staff have decided to hold one more event, this time with our Jailbreak server. We shall be hosting this event, based not on playtime or points, but rather objectives and trivia questions. Everyone is free to participate in the event, but to keep it fair we shall limit it to all non-staff and event personnel for the winning of prizes.

The event shall be starting at 12:01 am Monday August 12th and running until 11:59 PM Friday August 18th*

* Extended due to server down-time.

The event shall be laid out in a raffle system, with the main purpose being the objectives, which are as follows:

Jailbreak Objectives

1. Take a screenshot of a whole sG ct/t team.
  2.  Be on the team that wins the map(any map).
  3. Kill 5 or more sG members in a single rebelling spree (one life).
  4. Get 4 or more MVP's as a T in one map.
  5. Become last ct with atleast 6 t's left alive
  6. Survive 4 rounds with out dying.*
  7. Receive last request 3 rounds in a row.
  8. Win a round with out any of your teammates dying.
  9. Answer the most credit trivia questions.
  10. Win a round in 30 seconds(time starts at 59:00)

* Easiest way for this objective to be done is with a screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of each round.

Prizes shall be in a raffle by pick choice from the following:

• Borderlands 2+Seasons Pass
  • Just Cause 2
  • Saints Row The Third
  • 30 War3 Level-bank Levels
  • 15k Credits

Completing more than 5+ objectives rewards a forum badge

Jailbreak Guidelines:

1. All objectives must be completed with a minimum of 15 players on the server.
  2.  Private Message  Spell and Eddy (as one pm)  your completed objectives (must have proof in a demo or screenshot)
  3. Complete 5/10 objectives to be entered in the raffle.
  4. Time is measured by CST.
  5. Staff members are not eligible to win prizes, but are are welcome to participate.

~Credit Trivia~

1. A staff/SO will be on the server to ask the server Trivia questions, the questions will be over a range of subjects.(math,history,science,etc)
  2. There will be 20 trivia questions total, each trivia question is worth 500 credits each.
  3. First person to answer each trivia question correctly will win the credits.(the answer must have the correct spelling).
  4. The person who answers the most trivia questions first and correctly get's entered into the raffle, for a chance to win a prize.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask here or message Spell or Eddy regarding it.

Thanks

sG Staff

Also, special thanks to Eddy for laying the groundwork for the event.

Edited by Spell

This is going to be fucking hilarious trying to get the CT team to work effectively and get some of the objectives done. This includes winning a round without anyone on your team being killed.

This is going to be fucking hilarious trying to get the CT team to work effectively and get some of the objectives done. This includes winning a round without anyone on your team being killed.

When I was making the objectives I was trying to make it where Kill whoring wasn't a huge part of completing the objectives, that's why most of them can only be completed when on the T team. It was hard making objectives that wouldn't promote kill whoring and I was iffy about, winning a round without anyone on your team being killed,and winning a round in 30 seconds or less, but then realized there is always atleast one retarded ct. So it should also be quite hard for ct's to complete some of these objectives.

Edited by Eddy

As summer is coming to a close, the sG staff have decided to hold one more event, this time with our Jailbreak server. We shall be hosting this event, based not on playtime or points, but rather objectives and trivia questions. Everyone is free to participate in the event, but to keep it fair we shall limit it to all non-staff and event personnel for the winning of prizes.

The event shall be starting at 12:01 am Monday August 12th and running until 11:59 PM Friday August 16th.

The event shall be laid out in a raffle system, with the main purpose being the objectives, which are as follows:

Jailbreak Objectives

1. Win a round in 30 seconds(time starts at 59:00)

Your weather forecast for tomorrow;

MASS GENOCIDE OF T'S. RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

So we just have to win the round, says nothing about not breaking rules or admin abusing while doing it.

Now that you pointed it out watch them add it to the rules

Of course the event is the exact days im on vacation almost lol. And I do plenty of the t objectives daily.

Same. I'm in Europe until the 16th.

I would like to thank the sG staff for setting this up. Jailbreak is the only server I play on and I appreciate you guys including us this summer. I will be attempting to kill 5 sG members in a roung, and receiving lr 3 times in a row. have fun everyone

Sign in to follow this