Sign in to follow this  
JWB10

How much money do you make?

$38.62 / hour.

Elevator / Escalator Mechanic In Training.

Thats 80% of what my mechanic makes, so you can do the math.  (hint it's like $48)

Also overtime is double time, so works out to $77.24 / hour.

I work as a student. 10€ /hour free food and drinks, get extra money for laundry and gas for my car. I get 150% on Sundays and 200% when it's a special day like Christmas.

Me and a couple other co-counselors of mine calculated our pay the other day and found out that I make $2.38 an hour. Keep in mind I'm under 18 though

Me and a couple other co-counselors of mine calculated our pay the other day and found out that I make $2.38 an hour. Keep in mind I'm under 18 though

Camp workers dont make /hour they make salary so it doesnt really make sense calculating LOL

10.75 working at a pizza place part time 

Edited by Sean

Data Entry/Bank Account Rep: $13.25 an hour plus health reimbursement since I don't take the health insurance from the company. 40 hours a week.

Pure Romance is 40% commission. Money in pocket after sales. Average party sells about $500-$1000. Do the math. XD

Data Entry/Bank Account Rep: $13.25 an hour plus health reimbursement since I don't take the health insurance from the company. 40 hours a week.

Pure Romance is 40% commission. Money in pocket after sales. Average party sells about $500-$1000. Do the math. XD

So its like avon but for dildos

$X,XXX a month, I do market research at the corporate office for a company in downtown Dallas. 

Pic of the view next to my cube:

dvgydfO.jpg?1?1364

Edited by Sooners

I guess I could answer my own question

$700 a week running a Pizza Hut + 6% of Sales Growth and Profit Bonus.

Don't have a job currently, probably just going to focus on school until I get my Masters or PHD in Aerospace Engineering which makes about $46.86 (median) an hour (variable because of difference in skill between Bachelor's degree and PHD therefore difference in pay). So hopefully I'll be making $100K - $115K a year.

As for my bank I only have $6000 saved up

Don't have a job currently, probably just going to focus on school until I get my Masters or PHD in Aerospace Engineering which makes about $46.86 (median) an hour (variable because of difference in skill between Bachelor's degree and PHD therefore difference in pay). So hopefully I'll be making $100K - $115K a year.

As for my bank I only have $6000 saved up

I got my Masters and it definitely paid off. I actually got hired by a company we did a project for in one of my Masters classes.

Uh, seeing as how I work only part-time and its based on deliveries, the hourly doesn't mean much.

This sounds good, but its per delivery so base deliveries are like 30-35$, splitting 50/50. We average normally 1-2 a day on good days, with 3-4 on weekends, for good weekends. Bads weeks are like 3-4 deliveries just on the weekend. So on a good week I can make ~210 base, bad weeks its like 60. But considering that is all cash, and most deliveries are closer to the 45-50$ one, I can make decent money when I actually have work. Each delivery takes ~an hour including driving, so its meh.

13.30/hr, mowing them lawns all summer long

Mowing them snow lawns in Finland mang.

Well half the money just got dropped into car inspection/registration. Rip in peace

Salary is $360 a week ($250 after taxes and uniform rental) working in shipping and receiving/parts for a car dealership.

I'm about to start mowing grass on the side to help the constant negative balance in my bank account.

Edited by Velo

Waiting for Chosen to come in here and shit on all of us.

Thought I'd chip in on this.

IIrc Chosen is a Captain in the army, base pay of all captains in the army is iirc ~3700$ a month. Seeing as how I don't know how long he's been in the army, I have no idea of what his scaled pay is. Granted, this was last time I talked with my friends of family Colonel from the Airforce, when discussing whether or not I should enlist, Figured i'd ask about pay and he laid out the basic pay for each rank. Shit is cray when you get to the years he has in the military... 20+ as a colonel and he brings home iirc 9-10k at least a month.