Sign in to follow this  
Ethan

Newfags getting SO

You're seriously kidding yourself if you think the admins were any better back two or three years ago. Especially when you had to play suck-up to Mitch and/or Toxy in order to even get admin in the first place back. Also, let's not forget how people who dared to question Mitch about anything he was doing in the servers were more or less instantly banned without question and then harassed by his cronies if they went through with posting a complaint on the forums. And you miss all of that?

Oh he knows all about it already, JFK!

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/54169-yo-sg-resolved/

Favorite part.

Anyways, It would be cool to be able to be in discussions and on the servers. I realize there were some other members that I didn't have great relations with, but I hope to be able to put all of that behind me, because I personally feel that the community will only get better with the recent resignation of Mitch.

Held onto that belief for a sold month an a half, well done. Maybe this was a case where MItch was right on a perma..

This ^

Also any SO can easily ask a past SO or staff member for advice on something they aren't sure about. I still have TTT SO's ask me for my opinion once in awhile on something. I got SO a month after I joined so it's really not uncommon for someone who plays on the server a lot, that joins the clan after, to get SO. 

ask away gents, my unique admin style needs to be shared with the world

HAHAHAHA. Oh God. This thread. It's just weird to play sG servers because they used to be such high quality but the community seems to be infected with preteen newfags. My point is that this community used to be so fun and it hasn't been the same since the actually decent Staff/SO's keep seeming to leave and the badmins come in to take their places. Regardless of my poor job of conveying my thoughts on this, I honestly miss how this community was a few years ago when I first signed up.

mitch was the high point of this community /s

Okay, I'm going to humor you for a whole minute Ethan. A whole minute of my life.

The War3 SOs are as follows:

Myself, Space Bugs, Ika, Blindboi, Wintergreen.

The four that aren't me have all been in the clan as members+ since I started playing on the servers back in October-November (Unsure of when). Wintergreen is ex-staff for fuck's sake. I'd say the numbers aren't nearly so bad.

Lmao, the only 13 and under sG member is me, and I don't have SO. (YET, MUHAHHAA) But seriously, when you're going to be a dick on the forums, at least have some good facts and good arguments.

You're seriously kidding yourself if you think the admins were any better back two or three years ago. Especially when you had to play suck-up to Mitch and/or Toxy in order to even get admin in the first place back. Also, let's not forget how people who dared to question Mitch about anything he was doing in the servers were more or less instantly banned without question and then harassed by his cronies if they went through with posting a complaint on the forums. And you miss all of that?

Minus Mitch, the whole community was more lively and interesting.

Maybe you're right and I did go a little overboard with the blame Mitch, but just keep in mind that I was referring to the actual admin work being done in the servers rather than the actual players.

Maybe you're right and I did go a little overboard with the blame Mitch, but just keep in mind that I was referring to the actual admin work being done in the servers rather than the actual players.

yeah, i think admining back then was more lax (and more abusive, as a result). it's just that all of the members and regulars had fun with the abuse. most of those people are gone, and that's how the cookie crumbles. people change, and new people come while old people go. welcome to gaming.

My admining is already lax, I don't want to do work sketch. Don't fire me.

WC3/WCS is the most lax of all of the servers (besides like minigames or surf) to admin anyways. !cash 16000 !teamswitch "player" !teamswitch_spec "afk" !kick @spec ez done

WC3/WCS is the most lax of all of the servers (besides like minigames or surf) to admin anyways. !cash 16000 !teamswitch "player" !teamswitch_spec "afk" !kick @spec ez done

I mean i have a total of 4 lines of rules to enforce.

Super hard over here.

Lmao, the only 13 and under sG member is me, and I don't have SO. (YET, MUHAHHAA) But seriously, when you're going to be a dick on the forums, at least have some good facts and good arguments.

Still trying to get in sG. :(

yeah, i think admining back then was more lax (and more abusive, as a result). it's just that all of the members and regulars had fun with the abuse. most of those people are gone, and that's how the cookie crumbles. people change, and new people come while old people go. welcome to gaming.

but some of us are still here through thick and thin and been thru the same bull shit over and over again. I love you sketch but than i dont,but i am happy for yea for getting to the management position the way you did.

but some of us are still here through thick and thin and been thru the same bull shit over and over again. I love you sketch but than i dont,but i am happy for yea for getting to the management position the way you did.

sweetrock, iz dat yew?

Didn't you leave this community to join that slit wrist community DS? Why would you come back after it falls apart just to bitch and moan? You need a better hobby.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the increase of server events and poker tourneys. Including the new most recent CS:GO Tourney in which I alone destroyed Eddy's team for one round keeping them from getting a perfect match. 

Didn't you leave this community to join that slit wrist community DS? Why would you come back after it falls apart just to bitch and moan? You need a better hobby.

ds. hasn't been around for a while now...... I feel like you don't know what your talking about now.

WE ARE A VITAL COG IN THE MACHINE